Secret Vent

12:

Tori POV

I was at Logan's house doing homework and giving him company since he was scared to be home alone. Jake had practice, Pam was shopping and Greg was working. "Logan I hate math! I'll never pass it!" I whine "Tori that's impossible knowimg you have straight A's and two A+'s you are better than you think" he replies "Because of you" I say. "Look it's gonna be okay. The key us don't over think it" he shows me these methods and I start to get it "OOOOOOOOOOOOO" I say and he just laughs. We eventually finish, I helped him in Social Studies (aka history but where I come from its Social Studies) and he has the same reactions I have. We both absolutely suck at reading but somehow we get through it?! So yeah we finished. "Hey Tori I have something to show you!" "Okay" I reply "You have to keep it a secret" "Logan I swear to god if you show me something and I get traumatized you're dead but I promise" "okay Tori come here" he leads me near the couch of the living room and there is a big vent "Logan that's a vent" "Yeah watch this" he slides the vent and crawls I'm "come here" he says and of course I go in. He leads me to the first room "that's the kitchen on the left and to the right Jake's room. Two days after I discovered this he was making out with a girl" "ewww who was it" "No idea Tori. No idea" we keep going hw shows me every room but his parents room because privacy ya know. So we head in the center "let's go to my room" he says and I follow, he slides off the vent and drops right on his bed I accidently slip and fall right on his lap. We look into eachother's eyes for ages we lean in then we hear Jake's annoying ass voice "GUYS I'M BACK FROM PRACTICE WHERE YOU AT" "Tori I uhm hey" Logan starts but I just do it I lean in and kiss him. We pull away quickly and blush "will this change anything" we both say "no" we say again then we laugh. "We have to continue as best friends. Or else we will end up hating eachother and I don't want to hate you. But somehow it'll happen" I say. It hurts. But we have to. He nods then we hug and Jake barges in "I WON THE DRILL" "Jake it's just a drill stupid" I say "and it's unfair I want to be quarterback but noooo I'm and girl and they don't have a girls team because I'll be the only one playing" I say and slump. Logan and Jake laugh. Then Logan has an idea "Wait! Tomorrow come with me to practice I have an idea" "okayyy" I say un surely. We then talk until Pam and Greg get here then we see a movie and I head home. All I could think about was Logan. But he doesn't like me he just gets caught up in the moments. He hates rejecting people it makes him guilty. He even told me!