Preggo? pt2

22

Tori POV

We reach the airport and get everything situated "So did you two have gun while we were gone" Evan asks "Yup" I say with a slight smirk Logan turns to me and blushes "What'd you to do smash" Brenden says joking "Yup" Logan and I reply "Wait really!" Brenden and Evan say "No" I say but Logan replies with "Yeah" "THAT'S MY FUCKING BOI" Evan says. I flood in embarrassment "Probably not the first time" Brenden says "Jesus people y'all are pervs!" I blurt out and everyone laughs.

We reach the house and I race to the bathroom I actually need to piss real bad. I take the tests and set my timer. I hide the tests under the bed just in case and I head downstairs with my phone timer on but in my pocket. Logan is vlogging outside with Evan so I sit next to Lydia inside "Hey Lydia" I say "Hey T" I sigh "I think I'm pregnant so o got tests. I know Logan, but he will probably leave like my parents did. Because his career maybe and he will probably just bail on me." I say bluntly "Woah. Okay I know Logan, but you know him so much more than I do but I know for a fact he won't. He's been wanting a kid with you for ages. Before you two started dating I knew Logan a little through Ayla and yeah he talked about you like. A lot. He made us promise not to tease him when you were around. He went to the point where he said 'I just wanna put a ring on this woman and have kids' so he will be here to support you. He will most likely cancel all these meeting most of the time and be here" "Yeah but he's working on music with girls on top of him. Probably just wants to smash them and leave me" I say "Look at your hand." She lifts my hand "He put a ring on it. So he's sticking with you" "You sure" I ask "positive" the timer rings "Okay let's see if this is positive" I say nervously.

I walk into the room and grab the tests and set them face down on the bed "Ready" Lydia asks "Yup leggo" I take a deep breath and respond. I take the first test and flip it "Positive" I smile a little next one "Positive" Lydia squeals and I flip "Positive" I jump and Lydia does too now for the last one......"Positive" Lydia and I scream and Logan comes up and Lydia snatches the tests. "What's up" he asks I smile "It's a surprise" he looks at me Lydia weird. "Okay imma go back to vlogging" he walks away and Lydia and I squeal. "Call Kylie,Lele, Jadyn,Amanda, and Ayla we have to think of something cute. Oh and Alissa of course" Lydia nods and does what she's told while I think of ways to tell Logan.

Lydia and I hear knocks on the door and I race down to answer Alissa, Ayla, Lele, Jadyn,Amanda, and Kylie are standing there with huge smiles plastered on their faces. I take them upstairs and we talk about how we can tell Logan. "PERFECT" I say they all look at me and I explain the plan they all loved it. Tomorrow is the day I tell them "okay girls it's late y'all should head home bye!" I say smiling we all hug and they all hug Lydia takes the tests just in case "Bye guys!" They all head out.

I can't wait to tell Logan