Love Mistake

Okay so I'm changing this a bit. So let's say her mom killed the grandparents still. In Highschool instead of middle. And she didn't go to the office and meet her mom. But the school called her mom too. Then court reasons happened. The mom lost having rights to me living with her unless the grandparents died. So yeah. Okay lol sorry. The other way felt too fast.

22:

Tori POV

"Thanks Logie" he hands me the plate of pancakes and sits across from me. He has sorrow in his eyes while he stares at me eating. "Logan. Why were you sobbing so badly." "Because" he puts his head down and continues eating. I reach across the table and cup his face so he's looking at me and kiss him. Then I pull away "What's wrong" he sighs and leads me to the couch. "Logan" "Tori" I sit right next to him he turns and takes my hands "I'm sorry" "are you breaking up with me Logan" I say while tears are forming in my eyes "HELL NO I love you too much" "thank god" I say letting a tear slip. Logan looks at me and wipes the tear "Okay Logan please tell me. Because I'm having a feeling it has to do with me" "okay first it's not your fault but it involves you" "okay" he breaths in "Now remeber the day Beth cheated on me. Back in Highschool" I nod my head "Then I asked Jess out" I nod "That was the day. I lost you. Because of these girls. I tried to get over you. I thought you hated thinking about me being your boyfriend. I thought that I had no chance. I thought. But ya know I always over think things. So it came out as me losing you. Even more than I already did. I lost you. To your mom. All I had was this" he goes in his room and gets his wallet and pulls out the gun necklace I gave him back when I was a kid then I lift my sleeve to my elbow and slide the bracelet he gave me as a kid. I run up and hug him "Then I was devistated. The videos kinda helped me get through it. But I'd be depressed. I wouldn't self harm because part of me still had hope I'd find you. The other part was just burning of guilt. And I don't know why I didn't ask you out that day when Jadyn blabbed you liked me. I think it was because I thought you'd reject me then it'd be weird. Or if you did say yes we'd break up for something dumb and never speak. But I should've." I put my hand on his shoulder "no its not. I should've excepted that I liked you. I should've just talked it out. But no. We didn't. We have things we regret. But then we will regret regretting. Then it's an endless cycle. So don't blame yourself and just forget about it. Think of now. Look we are here. Together. I'm barely at my own apartment. You get to call me yours and I get to call you mine. We get eachother." He lifts me and hugs me tight while spinning "I'm gonna die chill" I say laughing. "Love you too " I giggle and kiss his cheeck. Okay idk why I feel that way but cheeck I feel like I'm spelling it wrong. But I'm not. Or am I. Idfk. "Can we finish our pancakes now" he asks "Yes. Yes we can" he puts me down and races to the table eating everything in like 2 seconds "Damn chill child" I say laughing he looks up at me with syrup and pancake stuffed in his mouth, he tries to speak but pancake bits fly out and cause me to laugh. Damn this dude. He makes me fall in love so hard. I'm so friken lucky. How. Just how.