Moving Day

Tori POV

I wake up and Logan is stating at me while playing with my hair "Morning beautiful" "Morning Logie" he rolls his eyes playfully. "Logan what are we doing today" "Jake's? Maybe we can steal Erika for a video and then hang over there" he asks groggily "Sure. But are you sure she's actually changed like Jake said" "Tori I don't think so to be honest but hey why not views. Plus if you two fight good content" he jokes on the last part "Yeah I'll beat her ass any day" I say. I close my eyes and Logan kisses my face multiple time and licks my cheeck "no sleeping I want to stare into your eyes" he says "You're corny" I reply "but it's true" we state into eachother's eyes while our phones are buzzing like crazy "Logan" "Tori" "Have you checked our phones this morning because they are buzzing like crazy" "I haven't even laid a finger on mine. I was too busy looking at you" he says. We reach for our phones "What the hell" we say on sync "My background changed fid you get anyone to take a pic of us" we say in sync. We laugh and check instagram "Brenden that bastard" I mumble "What it's cute!" He says "Not me! You look so adorable and I just wanna cuddle you" I say I turn my phone off and cuddle into Logan. "Why was he even here" Logan asks "he probably left something" I reply "Probably" he says cuddling into me. I then shortly fall asleep after.

Ten minutes later I was woken up by Logan tickling me "LOGAN S-S HAHA S-TOP J-JAKE PAULER F-F-FOR LIFE IF YOU DON'T S-STOP" He immediately stops tickling me. I decide to get pay back and flip him over a little gross here I'll say when it's clear lol I start to grind on him a little I feel his erection growing, I kiss his cheeck and get up okay you clear I head for the bathroom "TORI!" He yells "yes Logie" "whyyyy can you please fix it, it's embarrassing!" "You'll get over it" he gets up and I run to the tub he runs to me and picks me up over his shoulder. He throws me on the bed and sits on top of me "Fix it" he says in a serious tone "No its payback" "Fix it pweasee" he looks at me with puppy dog eyes "You pedophile"

⚠SMUT WARNING SMUT SMUT SMUTTY SMUT OF THE SMUTS⚠

I take his shoulders and pull them I press his lips on mine, he kisses me hard. "You made me hard baby girl. Now time to make you wet for daddy." He says pulling away from the kiss. He kisses down my neck then takes my shirt off making my boobs pop out, he looks at them starving. He sucks my left boob and massages the other this is gross lmao I'm sorry for you people reading this😂😂😂 I tug on his hair and he grunts. I push his shoulders and trail my finger through his abs and stopping at his boxers waist band. He takes my wrist teasing me and runs it through his hair. He rubs his dick with his middle and index finger, takes them out his boxers. "Lick" he demands I do as told and lick his fingers he then licks his fingers and rubs my right boob with his fingers. He then takes my panties and slides then off of me "Baby girl you're barely wet! No no now you have to be punished" he says with list in his eyes and his crystal blue eyes turning to a dark shade of blue. He pulls his boxers off "baby girl wait here" he gets off of me and runs to the bathroom. He comes back with purple furry handcuffs I hate the color pink so purple it is! Jumps on the bed and cuffs my hands on the bed frame "Baby girl I lost the keys. I guess we will have to make the most of it" "Logan just do it" I say eagerly "baby girl not my name" he whispers in my ear sending me chills. "Baby girl. What's my name" "Logan!" I say wanting him in me but teasing him. "Nope baby girl I guess daddy has to punish you" he lifts me and smacks my ass causing pain but pleasure he spreads my legs causing me to get really wet. He pumps two fingers into me straight away "L-logan faster" I moan "Baby girl daddy wants his name not that" he says, his dick starts to grow. He takes his fingers out and licks them "What's my name" he asks "Logan" I say giggling he sticks his tongue into me causing me to moan really loud "LOGAN I THINK I'M GONNA-" he takes his tongue out "Not so fast baby girl" he turned me on he called me baby girl like a milliom times!"What's my name baby girl" I decides to let him have it "Daddy get on with it!" I pleaded he angled himself and grabbed my hips. He pounder into me without warning which made me gasp "WAIT LOGAN GET OUT FOR A SECOND I'M SERIOUS" he got out and looked at me concerned "Condom?" I asked "I mean I'm ready. To be honest" "Logan I am too. It's just I want to be married while having kids. I don't know" he nods his head and gets a condom "I'm sorry" I say looking down "Hey don't be sorry. Ever okay. I like the married thing too." He says smiling, he kisses my cheeck to make me blush and smile. "Okay NOW HURRY BECAUSE YOU GOT ME TURNED ON LOGAN" I say demanding him he does as he's told and Linds into me. It hurts at first but then pain turns into pleasure "Daddy faster!" He goes inhumanly faster and we are a moaning mess. "I think in gonna" me too baby girl he takes his dick out and slides the condom off throwing it aside us and I cum all over him he inserts his dick in my mouth and cums I swallow the warm liquid. We reach our highs and our lows and lay on the bed.

⚠okay you gucci now that was fucking gross but yeah imma get holy water so yeah keep reading 😂⚠
We eventually get up and get ready, of course he joins me in the shower.

I decide imma go comfortable today and wear this.

Didn't feel like cropping lol

I get out the room and Logan started his vlog. "Tori I need you as clickbait" "Logan can you go a day without clickbait" I say laughing "Hey yes I can!" "Yeh well OH SHIT IT'S MOVING DAY!" I start to remeber "OMG IT IS HA NO CLICKBAIT I GUESS IT'S MY BIG DAY oh and Tori. We can't kidnap anyone today" I laugh "okay" we get back to packing up.

We finish packing and the guys came, we help load everything. Then we drive to the ₩ and get our room "Woah this is happening I'm moving in with you Logie" I look up at him. He puts his arm around me waist and pulls me to his side walking "and you are finally mine" he says smiling. He picks me up bridal style and runs to the elevator "They are gonna love us already" he says "Totally" I giggle.

We reach the top floor and he picks me up again running down the hall room 257 256 oh! 255 "Logan here" I say causing him to stop. He puts me down and I hand him the keys he declines "You do it" he says "No together" WOAH THIS IS SO CORNY I'M DYING I place the key in and he grabs my hand we unlock it together. I walk in, in awe "Woah" is all I say, he's vlogging and acting all crazy like. "What's this room going to be" I ask "Babies?" He says "Smooth Logan. Smooth" I reply.

We unpack everything and go to bed "Night Tori" "Night Logie"