Challenge Video

22

Tori POV

As usual I was sleeping in the car, we are in the purple beast 😏. Then I wake up to Logan shaking me to wake up "Baby girl come on" "hi" I say smirking. "This could mean drugs Logang!" He screams into the camera "okay let's buy the stuff" I say grabbing my purse and heading out. I knew Logan would wanna pay and I go up to him and hug him "What's this for" "for being an amazing boyfriend" I got his wallet and for fun I smacked his butt because why not "AYE" he said holding his but "Logang I get abused" I start laughing "No I do. You throw plates everywhere. You pick me up everywhere we go. Shall I continue" "nooo" I turn around and feel a sting on my butt "AY MY ASS" I shout Logan smirks "cough cough I'm up here buddy" we both laugh and head in. "I'll get the chapstick you get the 'punishment things' okay Logie" "yeah okay Victoria" I whip around "Whatcha get for calling me Logie" "Take it back" I say pointing my finger. "Okay Victoria" I run to him and jump on him "AHEM LOGAN ALEXANDER PAUL WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE" "okay okay fine jeez" he puts me down and head our separate ways I go to the chapstick isle "woahhh" I grab two of each thing. And head to the checkout and pay Logan sees and puts the things on the thingy that moves the grocery stuff y'all know what I mean and heads for his wallet and can't find it "Oh guess I'll pay" "Tori where is my wallet" "seceret" I pay the lady "Toriiiiiiiiii" he gives me the puppy dog eyes. Ugh son of a bitch. Actually no I love Pam. BUT STILL. "Tori whyyyy I was supposed to pay." "Oh well guess you were late." I giggle and he picks me up "To the purple beast!" And he starts running "JESUS LOGAN CHILL" "NOPE" he sets me in the seat and puts the stuff in the trunk. "So how did you get my wallet" "Logie. I have my ways" he looks at me "you know how to pic pocket. Don't you" I giggle and nod. "STOP GIGGLING YOU'RE GETTING ME HORNY" "chill logan and I can't help it" I accidentally giggle out of control he looks at me "You're evil" I giggle "SEE IT'D YOUR FAULT LOGAN" then I keep giggling and I see something popping out of Logan's pants and I start to laugh "Toriiiiiiiiii whyyyyyyyyyyy" we reach home "I'll deal with you tonight!" He whispers in my ear "Okay da-" "nope nope nope" Logan says covering my mouth. I of course giggle and get the things out the car, I walk in and Logan smashes a plate "AH BITCH" I scream Logan starts to laugh "You asshole" I say to him nodding my head. "Your asshole tho" he says smiling I sigh "Yep. And I'm too in love to break up with you" we both laugh and get ready for the video.

Logan's channel

ME LOGAN

AYOOOO LOGAN WHAT'S POPPIN I'M HERE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND almost wife *whispers to cam* TORI! WASSUP LOGANG I LIKE CHEESE Logan laughs and places his hand on your thigh SOOOO LOGANG WE ARE DOING THE GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND TAG so I'll ask her questions and she'll ask me some, there is a total of 25 questions. Whoever gets the most right wins and whoever loses has to drink this Logan takes out something he blender up its all green and brown yeah gross, it has. Eggs,tuna,yogurt, chocolate, cheese, peppers, celery, pickles- PICKLES THE FUCKING DEVIL PICKLES TORI PICKLES. OMG LORD KILL ME NOW ANYWAY and other things I can't remember so LEGGO! okay Tori I'll ask you things first. AHEM.

1. Who was my first kiss,where, and when.

I was. 12 years old. Janitors closet.

Oh wow okay then. I giggle a bit.

2. Birthday.

April 1st, 1995

Okay okay. 3. Full name Logan Alexander Paul ugh 4. Favorite color PURPLEEEE 5. Logang or Jake Paulers oh easy Jake Paulers NO JK JK Logang duh. Jake paulers are trash yeah especially the song they made 'it's everyday bro' like wtf. Ikr lol okay okay 6. What time was I born you never fucking told me! Uhhhhh 3:46 PM? Errrrr 3:46 AM WHAT I NEED SOME TYPE OF CREDIT DUDE I LEGIT GUESSED So I slap him on the knee okay. We did the rest and now it was his turn. Hehe. Uh oh logang I'm fu*cked. Yeup

1. Full name

Which one the one with Dohner or both

Victoria Mari Westbrook Dohner. Ew I should've asked something else I hate Victoria I start to gag

Ok favorite color purple dessert cheesecake chocolate or gummy/hard candy chocolate Jake paul or you MEEEEE Ehhhh sure. We then continued and it came up as a tie. 25/25 so we decided to split the drink. It was horrible! I threw up and everything. OKAY LOGANG THAT IS THE VLOG GO CHECK OUT HER CHANNEL WE WILL BE DOING THE CHAPSTICK CHALLENGE YA YEET. IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREAFY PEEP THE MERCH AT LOGANPAUL.COM/SHOP haha thanks T np SO SEE Y'ALL IN THE NEXT VLOG TAKE IT EASY FAM PEACE  shake shake shake and I start to giggle

Logan Ends Vlog

"Okay my time now!" I jump "hey Tori I would be pretending to complain but how can I. I'm kissing you 1 million times!" "Oh shit you're a bad kisser too" I said trying not to laugh. He runs up to me and tickles me "okay video time" I say "ugh fine"

Tori Video

Logan Tori

HEY guys it's me Tori and I'm here welcome..........Tornadoes! Um yeah I like that. Kinda like we are storming in and swooping in and taking it all over! Damn I giggle so we are doing the CHAPSTICK CHALLENGE logan screams and gets a plate. Course he breaks it. We then do the challenge this is gonna be a lot of editing......OKAY I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IF YOU DID LIKE AND SUB AND IF YOU DIDN'T OH WELL THERE IS A BUTTON FOR YOU TO SAY. WE FONT NEED YOUR SHIT TY COMMENTS. OKAY BYE SEE Y'ALL

End Tori Video

"LOGIE I wanna sleep. But with you" "THANK GOD I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK!" I giggle and we go to sleep all cuddled up.