The First Gift to The Bride

True to his words, Devasena, Maharani Devasena had little of sleep and more of him in her dreams. When did she become such a dreamy head? Urhh!

Sulochana: Maharani Devasena!

The voice startled a still sleepy Devasena! Damn Damn! Double Damn! She was a woman who was alert even in her sleep and now she did not even know that her maid was calling her so loud to get a response from her! What has HE done to her? And that Maharani Devasena did she address her? Everytime she is being addressed that way, why was she hearing a very husky voice with a smile in it?

Sulochana: MAHARANI DEVASENA!

Devasena: YES!

What is happening to her? Either Parmeshwar or THAT MAN could only answer this question.

She heard Sulochana open bedroom door of the suite and enter. Devasena came out of the canopy of the bed and stood scowling at her maid who stood taking her glare.

Devasena: What is it Sulochana? Why are you so keen on spoiling my little sleep that I could spare?

Sulochana was taken aback? Why was her Rani so in bad mood? Did she wake up in wrong side of the bed? Her Rani was very calm and composed woman. Yes, she did have an impulsive streak, but that is common for her age woman. But this..? May be like everyone she is having pre wedding jitters? Sulochana giggled at the thought!

Devasena: Share the joke Sulochana so that I can also have some sense of humor in this early hour of morning. And I do have a thought that you are not here to share this one joke at this time in my bed chamber? Or is it?

"Oh god save me" Sulochana thought as she could see her Rani Devasena ready to pounce on her. Oh god, of all the time why today?

Sulochana: Adi.. Maharani..

Devasena: I am not MAHARANI YET!

Sulochana: R..Rani.. Devasena..! Adi.. Rajamata Sivagami sent a word that she will be arriving here soon.

Then Devasena remembered. She was getting married in less than a week! Triple Damn!

Devasena: Ok.. Take care of her if she comes before I get ready.

Saying Devasena dashed to her private pool that was kept ready for her with all the cosmetics. If anyother woman sees those they may get appalled since, Devasena's range of cosmetics was limited to Turmeric, Sandalwood paste!

Devasena dived into the pool and had the long bath she needed to clear her mind. Once she was done, she quickly changed into another saree and wore her bindi when she saw some reflection in the human size mirror and her hands immediately went to the little dagger that she always had hid in her saree folds near her hips and she was 1000 times alert than her usual since she got introduced the Maahishmati people. Mainly that brother of the king. He had the name just to fit his personality. Bhallaladeva! DAngerous, Sharp and with a head of sore bear!

She shivered thinking of the encounter she had with him the day Maahishmati people were leaving Kunthala Royal Palace a day after the engagement.

She was in her private suite when she heard the rustle that alerted her. She was hesitant to pull out her sword as she did not want King Amarendra Baahubali at the mercy of her Sword again. But once she turned she was all ready to pull the sword on the person. It was the Infuriating Bhallaladeva who had come to meet her.

Devasena: Stop right there Senathipati Bhallaladeva! You should learn to respect that this is the private suite of a lady.

Bhalla scoffed.

Bhalla: You think I don't know that? But I have a confusion. You never refused Baahubali when he entered so. And why are you so furious if I do the same?