Dandaalayya- Maa Tho Ne Nuvvu Undaalayya

It was evening when Amarendra, Devasena, Sanga, her husband, Mahendra, Avantika, Aslam, Arzoo, Naayaka, Kattappa were all sitting on the rocks along with the villagers. The kids just finish their swords and archery practice and were waiting for refreshments which Arzoo brought for them. Sanga stood up and served as everyone settled. Mahendra and Aslam who saw the kids of the villagers, fed them the Sunnundalu to them without eating themselves.

Avantika and Arzoo did the same admiring their men. And as usual, the four of them went to Amarendra and Devasena who fed them chuckling. They were such kids.

Amarendra and Devasena fed the Sunnundalu from their plates. Not minding filling their stomachs. The older village people had tears in their eyes seeing this and the younger lot did not know how to react because they themselves used to have food from Amarendra's plate.

Amarendra who saw this called the younger lot and Devasena chuckled as she knew what her husband was up to.

"Sangama!"

She called.

Sanga came there.

"Instead of serving them separately bring their sunnundalu to us."

Sanga smiled understanding the Queen and King and did as she was told to.

Amarendra and Devasena fed them the snack and smiled seeing their eyes brim. The older people who saw this also had tears in their eyes.

The old lady brought her Sunnunda and fed Amarendra who ate happily. She then fed his half eaten snack to Devasena who took smiling. Other older people followed the suit and made sure that their Queen and King were not hungry. Mahendra, Aslam, Arzoo and Avantika looked at their parents proudly.

Devasena's vision blurred seeing her husband getting all the love from the people. She remembered the time when he was not valued by the people who should have loved him more.

Bhalla there stood looking at the mirror which reflected the wound above his eyes reminding of the same given by his brother all those years ago. This wound has been opened many times in past too. Once in privacy when it was given for the first time. But the next time was..

The whole Maahishmati fortress was full of conspiracies and every time Amarendra baahubali somehow was the center of it. But still nothing touched him and Devasena. They found happiness in small small things around them. Prasanna was happy to see them unaffected as she knew how poisonous her husband was and to what extent he might go to get what he wants.

Devasena was sitting with Sulochana in her guest suite.

"Sulochana! Where has Naayaka gone?"

Sulochana looked around and said in a low tone.

"Bhargava is here"

Devasena frowned.

"Ajeya, Paartheeba and Raasi are there in Kunthalam."

She said knowing Devasena's question.

"What is Bhargava doing here?"

"Said that he knew of something that is catastrophic."

"And Naayaka went away without informing me?"

"He said the matter was urgent Rani Devasena"

"Trust him to do something like this"

"You do trust him Devasena"

Both the ladies turned to see Amarendra coming there. Devasena stood up smiling when she wailed.