The First Sign- A Relaization

Bhalla was pacing his study when he felt something. He rushed to his Rajamandiram that was burnt recently and saw a shadow. He turned around looking when he felt a breath near his ears. He turned and saw none. He looked around. But saw nothing. He rushed out into the corridors of the backside of the fortress. This part of the Palace has always been at dark which was always his advantage. But today it was disadvantage as he felt closely being followed. He rushed to the place where he kept his mace.

Before he could reach, he heard..

"Baahubali chani poyadu anukunnava?"

That voice!

"Count your minutes"

And he again saw those eyes in the little light that penetrated this dark part of the building, while the whole face was covered.

And PUFF!

It vanished.

Bhalla lit a torch and saw none. Not even trace of any other human being there. He rushed back to light and saw no one. He closed his eyes and those eyes came in to his vision. He opened his eyes immediately not able to take it. He came back to the burnt court and found a small patram.

He picked it up.

"Papalu chesina vadu epudu, prasantata anubavincha ledu."

The one who committed sins can never be at peace.

He threw the patram away.

"Sainikulara!"

He yelled. A big group came.

"What the hell are you doing when the monkey fellow came here and escaped too?"

The guards looked at each other in confusion. They never saw anyone enter or leave.

"Adigedi mimmalne. Gaadida la inta mandi vunte, Vaadu ela vachi velladu?"

He yelled. He was already going crazy with everything going around him and now this had to happen? He rushed out to the parapet and looked at the outlet for the secret passageways from the fortress. Before he could look properly, an arrow came whizzing and hit his eyes, just opening the wound that was given by that brother of his.

He closed his eyes and winced. But when he looked out again, no one was to be seen. He looked around and found the arrow that hit him. His rage knew no bounds. The voice, the eyes and now this..

In rage, he broke the arrow into pieces. At that moment his father came there.

"Emayindi Bhalla?"

"History repeats"

He gave back the same words his father once gave to his mother. Bijjala stood looking at his son who was the king, but still had no peace or the luxury he thought he could have.

It was Seemantham of Prasanna and Sulochana. Everyone were happily enjoying the festival. Bhalla showered her with gold and diamonds and all the precious gems she could have. But Sivagami could see that nothing could bring that happy smile on her face. At that moment they saw a beautiful cradle being bought into the court. Everyone kept looking when from behind the cradle Baahu emerged smiling along with Devasena.

For the first time Sivagami saw Prasanna's face glowing with a genuine smile. Baahu helped Devasena walk to Prasanna.

"For your child Akka!"

She said. Prasanna looked at baahu understanding who made it.

"Avuna Maridigaru"

He just smiled. Prasanna's smile grew.