The Verdict!

Amarendra looked at Kattappa and then Devasena.

"Vismaya, please proceed."

Devasena said.

Vismaya walked to the perpetrators and went around them once.

"Let us first see their crimes."

She said as she turned to the court.

"Conspiring against the king, occupying the throne by sly when the King was undefeated. As per rules of Maahishmati, when the King is yet to be defeated, another person doesn't have the right to the throne. Yes?"

She asked looking at everyone. Mainly Devasena who was the responsible for the Home ministry and law.

Devasena nodded her head.

"And if I am right, Raja Ranadeva Bhoopati, the person to be the king before Raja Vikramadeva also possessed the throne by sly only, right?"

Amarendra nodded his head again.

"If that is the case, then the original undefeated King was, Raja Rudraksha?"

Gautama Shastry looked at Vismaya in question.

"Where are you going with this Mahamantri Vismaya?"

"Just following the rules Panditulu. So in that case, Rajamata Sivagami Devi was the true princess right?"

"Yes."

Amarendra could not agree more. Vismaya just smiled at Amarendra and Devasena.

"You are smart. We heard right about you."

Devasena said.

"And I understood what you are trying to say. You just spoke the words that we and Maharaja decided upon."

"I just found out a way for you to get it done right."

Vismaya said proudly.

"Now, coming to Priest and Pedanana Bijjaladeva?"

Amarendra asked.

"What they did was purely Rajadroham. Your peddanana being from the royal family, betrayed everyone and mainly you both on a personal level. Once when you were alleged for the same, I heard Rajamata punished you."

Amarendra closed his eyes as he still remembered the day when his mother refused to listen to him and sent him on exile. Devasena held his hand and slightly pressed it. Amarendra sighed at the strength his wife provided him with.

"Maharaja, Maharani! All I am doing is just presenting the facts. Ultimate power of punishment is with you both."

Vismaya rested the case and took her seat.

"Rei Anna, she is one smart woman."

Mahendra said to Aslam from behind his seat.

"You are right."

Aslam said and frowned at Mahendra standing behind him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just reminding you that Amma and Nana are yet to give you their word on your marriage."

Mahendra smirked trying to pull Aslam's leg showing in Arzoo's direction. Aslam glared and growled at Mahendra and shooed him away to his place stating the importance of the discussion going on in the court.

Amarendra took a deep breath.

"Since all the facts are now clean and clear in front of everyone, I would like everyone's concern to announce our final verdict."