The Zaveri Nagar Mela

Amma! Who were the tribes?

Devasena came out of her past thoughts as she heard her son. She looked down at her son's frown, that was just as beautiful as her husband. She smiled.

"Whom do you think Mahendra?"

Mahendra's eyes widened as did Sanga's and her husband's who were standing there with glassy eyes, as they heard the story of their Shivudu and his courageous and righteous parents.

"Kaani memu eppudu.."

Sanga asked her question that was in her husband's mind too.

"You never saw us, as we left before you could come and join your people, after gaining health from your delivery"

Devasena explained. Sanga thought of the time, when her just born baby died which was happening for a 3rd time. With that shock itself, it took her much time to get healthy. Her husband nodded his head, as he remembered his people mentioning a Dhora and his wife staying with them for a few days.

"Attagante.. Aa dhora..?"

"Mahendra's father, my husband,Maharaja Amarendra Baahubali"

Devasena said nodding her head, as she understood Sanga and her husband's questions. She thought of the time, when they both had nothing but were happiest people in the world. The small small things that could give them pleasure. Her eyes teared up just thinking about it.

"And we all thought you both were in our hideout Devasena!"

Naayaka looked at Devasena admonishingly for which Devasena chuckled. Only he could take that tone with her apart from her husband.

"He was in danger. So I preferred travelling than sitting in one place"

"Only you could be so impulsive! You know how dangerous it could.."

"Naayaka.. it's over and done. All the dangers were at one place and it only took one moment to defeat my husband. What do you think? I care? now?"

Kattappa and Naayaka sighed, understanding the rage in Devasena's voice.

"But you were right. We did face an enemy. But a completely different one. Which led to one big friendship, that never saw the daylight"

"Whom are you talking about Devasena?"

"Wahab Khan Naayaka. Who else? The uncrowned King of Zaveri Nagar Mela or just the trader community"

Naayaka looked as if he wanted to kill someone and that only made Devasena chuckle more. Kattappa was confused.

"How many times have I told you not to get into business with that man?"

"I had work in Zaveri nagar"

"YOU DID!"

"Amma!"

Mahendra's irritated voice brought them back from their little argument and made them laugh. Devasena eyed Naayaka to tell about her stunts against that man, while her thoughts went back to the day when she and her husband reached the Mela in disguise.

It was a bright day and the Mela was on full swing. Amarendra, who had tied Baadshah and Veera behind their tent stood in front of Devasena, who was covering her face except for her eyes. She was already dressed in Men's riding dress.

"This is ridiculous. Devasena! Think once again! There is no need for this."

Devasena turned and glared at Amarendra with her hands on her hips.

"Never try to change my decisions! This is important"

"Then I will go!"

"Do you know whom to meet?"