A Sunrise With Beloved

YEH SIVAGAMI!

Sivagami looked up from what she was doing. She glared at her husband for calling her in that way, but he stood unaffected.

"What are you looking at?"

"Whom are you shouting at?"

There were very less times when Sivagami directly spoke to Bijjaladev, since she understood long back that talking to him is as useful as shouting into deaf ears. People say that woman should respect her husband and think him as god. But for Sivagami her husband was no human to give respect let alone be god.

Just like Sivagami, Bijjaladev had his own point of view on his wife. For him, all his life depended on the throne of Maahishmati and since he could not get on it, he wanted his son to get on it and he wanted his family to rule Maahishmati. But his brother got the throne and now his son was standing on the way of his son to the throne. And his wife was the follower of right and he knew that, it never included him and his son. So for him his wife was just a useful bridge to be used on right time.

"Do you have any idea where your righteous son is? It has been a week since he disappeared!"

Sivagami just eyed him and went about carrying her work.

"Ok.. At least did you care about our son? And his new wife who is having difficulty in adjusting here"

Well he did not care for Prasanna Devi. He asked this just to disturb Sivagami. But Sivagami was like deep ocean water. She could never be disturbed, if disturbed, she was dangerous.

Sivagami thought about Devasena who very well adjusted with everyone and everything around here. The way she became one among everyone here. She thought of her Baahu, who never gave her a chance for complain and took care of his wife. And she thought about Bhallaladeva who was in his own world to think about anything else even if it was about his wife. He was Father's son.

"She is the new Queen and Bhalla is the King. It is the King's duty to take care of his Queen's needs. Not mine. If that is all you want to talk about, I have other works"

And she again went about doing her work annoying Bijjaladev to the peak. He went out. Sivagami thought about the little information she got about the KunthalaRajyam and their Queen, who was also missing since a weak. If only her son confided in her, she could have brought about solutions that affected none or less possible. But now, the Kingdom was suffering which she could never think of. Bhalla was turning into a military tyrant. She did not know if she can forgive Amarendra Baahubali for this.

DEVASENA? DEVA..?

Amarendra was looking for her as the sun started rising through the caves. A week before he did not know the place they have come and was apprehensive about their safety. But later he came to know about this Kunthala hideout where a batch of warrior were always ready for backup with new armors and weapons. He thought that only the kingdom was hidden but that day he came to know that his wife's hidden Kingdom had another hideout to escape to!

So his apprehension eased out a little and the place was in between mountains and inside caves. But his wife's actions always gave him chills and made him see grey everywhere! Again she disappeared now. Last time she disappeared in dark, he found her leaving a poisonous snake back into the forest without much of a flinch. Not that he was scared, but he was worried for her! But that woman will understand? Not that he knew of it!

Amarendra came out of his private cave into the main hall. He saw the boys working and women working on morning food and drinks. His eyes searched for his wife and found her nowhere. Then he found his wife's one of the right hand man.