The Yagnam..!

Before you start.. 

Yagnopavedam- The thread kshatriyas wear across their torso

Many asked Who is MAHADEVARAYA.. For them.. a Small recap from prev chaps

Mahadevaraya is cousin of Sivagami Devi and present head of Rudrasena which he took over from a teenage Sivagami who entered Maahishmati with vengeance in her mind. But Mahadeva has his own notion for forming the Sena again and entering Maahishmati.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sivagami was feeling very anxious. Something was really wrong this night. Today was supposed to be the happy day. Today, her son was supposed to be enjoying, instead her grandson and daughter escaped the death very closely. Why was everything happening around here at this time?

She had sent Prasanna to Vaidhyasaala seeing how of the late she was getting tired easily. She was required to be under constant observation and care which at this moment was not available in the royal fortress. At that moment Chandrika came there with an information. Sivagami frowned.

"Enti Chandrika?"

"Bhargava is here in Maahishmati."

"What is he doing here?"

"Yuvaraja Baahubali might not be the King of Maahishmati but Rani Devasena is still the queen of Kunthalam Rajamata and Bhargava is trusted aide of Kunthalam here to help their king and queen."

"After all this time, why now?"

"Now is when they need every help Rajamata."

"More help than Maahishmati?"

"I should not say this. But Sorry Rajamata. Maahishmati is of no help to them. You know this."

"Chandrika!"

"Aravadam nizani kappettadu Rajamata. Shouting will not hide the truth."

"What are you trying to say?"

"It will be better if you go the Neelaaranyam in uttara Maahishmati."

Sivagami frowned. Wasnt it the forest where MAhadeva was hiding with his Rudrasena?

"Yes Rajamata. I am asking you to meet him before he comes with his forge to attack us."

Sivagami looked thoughtful.

"Nanna Mahendra.. Why nanna? What happened to you?"

Devasena kept rocking him. Suddenly Mahendra was too restless and kept crying and crying scaring her. Usually Mahendra was a very happy child. She paced around the house, went to fresh air. But he kept on holding to her and kept crying and was too cranky to be carried by anyone. Amarendra had gone to investigate the well and look into provisions to build safe wall around it. Naayaka has also gone out.

She was about to sharpen a new dagger when Mahendra had started crying.

"Amarendra!"

She thought of her husband with heavy heart seeing her son cry his lungs out.

"Mahendra!"

She turned happily seeing Amarendra standing there entering with Avantika and Jayawanta. She shook her head and went to him.

"Amarendra! Why did you bring them ?"

"Sulochana is going to look for Naayaka. So I brought the kids here."