Amarendra Devasena Pelli

Amarendra who came out of the suite went straight to Kattappa who was on his duty and whatever he said gave him a heart attack and had Kattappa denying anything Amarendra said.

Kattappa: Baahu! Idi seri ani naku anipinchadam ledu naayna! Neeku Bijjaladevu gurinchi nenu enni cheppina pattinchoko lenantunnav. Ippdu ila cheste.. Ahan..

I don't feel right about this. I told you about Bijjaladeva so many time but you don't care. Now if you do this.. no!

He shook his head.

Amarendra: Mama! Ide andariki manchidi!

This is good for everyone!

Kattappa: kaadu..

NO

Amarendra: Maahishmati Maharaju ga cheptunnanu! Chepinatu cheyi!

I order as your King. Do as I asked.

And after that there was not much Kattappa could do.

The early morning blossomed beautifully alerting the bride and groom of their life together that is to start from this day. Sivagami rushed into Devasena's suite to get her ready for MANGALA SNANAM.

Sivagami aapplied oil to Devasena's hair and turmeric sandalwood paste on her arms and legs as per the ritual on auspicious time.

There Amarendra was put through the same ritual in his own suite by Men. Kattappa saw to that, that Bijjala did the ritual. Naayak also joined them later.

Once they were oiled, Aarthi was taken to keep away evil eyes which made Bhalla scoff. Then they were sieve bathed and given their Wedding robes.

Amarendra and Devasena are given their attired to wear. Sulochana stood with Devasena through everything. Then Sivagami made Devasena perform Gauri Pooja while Amarendra did Ganapathi Pooja there in the Temple where their wedding was to take place in front of Maahishmati people who were celebrating it like festival.

Naayak carried Devasena to the Temple as per ritual and made her sit on one side of the screen that screened her from Amarendra.

Impatient Amarendra let his foot graze hers sending chills down her spine.

Sivagami: Baahu! Devasena ikkade untundi! Aatalu tharuvatha! Poojalu kanivu mundu!

Devasena is not running anywhere. You can play later. Concentrate here.

She said making Amarendra go red in front of his mother. His wife was right. Nothing misses his mother's eyes.

Amarendra: Adi Amma!

Sivagami: Enti?

Amarendra: Amma!

Sivagami glared at her son! What has happened to her patient son? But she was only happy. Her son was marrying love of his life who was very good to him. For the Man her son is, Devasena was the perfect woman and Queen!

With the Screen separating them, they performed the rituals as said and Naayak did her Kanyadanam placing her hands on Amarendra's through the screen. Then Jeerakarra Bellamu are given with Paan leaves to each of them which they place on each other's head as the Priest says. The people chant happily and wish them long life as the screen comes down and both of them look at each other. Amarendra for once thought, Devasena made a beautiful bride. At that moment she raised her eyes to his and he was satisfied with that smile he saw both on her lips and her eyes. He winked and chucked as he saw red hue spreading on her cheeks while her eyes looked at him angrily which only made him laugh.

Then they were given Half white dress, for the wedding to change among all the Mantra Parayanam.

Once they were back Amarendra took in the sight of his Queen. All beautiful in that Yellow Saree. Pachikalu on her forehead, necklace etc etc. But what struck him was the smile.

Devasena looked at her groom. In half white silk Dhoti, bare chest, a black dot on his cheek making him look manly but also like a kid at which she smiled. Women brought Jyoti lamps to bless them and Sivagami brought Mangal Sutra which was in the centre draped around a coconut. Soon they were called and sat in front of yagnakund and recited holy mantras. At last Amarendra was asked to tie the Mangal sutras around Devasena's neck which he did amongst the blessing of many pure souls. He hoped his parents and her parents were among them.

He saw a Tear drop threatening to fall from his WIFE's eyes as he sat. Before it could he contained it not minding his spectators.

Amarendra: Naa Rani ki Kanneerlante entani thelikunda undadame naaku ishtam Devasena!

My queen should never know tears.

Devasena: Santhosamaina antena?

Even in happiness?

Amarendra: Ante!

YEs.

She smiled which reflected on his face which reflected on Sivagami's.

Then it was Thalambralu where they poured yellowed raw rice over each other with people cheering. It was fun. Then they took seven steps together signifying 7 promises to each other which ended with Amarendra putting toe ring on Devasena's toes. Well, his naughty side did not miss to pinch her then for which she glared and he just winked smiling adorably.

Then who can be angry when he is smiling that way.

Sivagami did Devasena's Gruha Pravesam and welcomed her. That was their marriage. Then they were waiting for Sulochana and Naayak Marraige where Amarendra was to perform rituals which Naayak performed for him.

He was one happy man.

But Kattappa was not happy.

As the wedding concluded and it was time for Amarendra Baahubali Shobanam, Kattappa came to Amarendra who was to go into his chamber as Devasena was getting ready.

Kattappa: MArokasari Alochinchi nirnayam theesuko Baahu. Nuvvu ontari vaadu kadu ipudu. Ninnu nammi oka jeevitham undi Baahu.

Think again Baahu as now you are not single but a married man.

Amarendra: Thanakosame ee nirnayam Mama! Nenu vivaralu tharuvatha cheptanu!

I am doing this for her. I will explain later.

Amarendra went as Kattappa stood with his sad face.