Love In the Wild

"Pilichara Thalli?"

Kattappa stood in front of Sivagami with his head bowed. Sivagami frowned. It had been weeks since Kattappa had come to her with anything. 3 weeks precisely, since Bhallaladeva was crowned as King of Maahishmati. But could she blame him?

She couldn't think of it. He was the promised slave of throne of Maahishmati. Whoever sits on it will command him if or not he is happy about it. When it was Baahu sitting on the throne, it was happy occasion for him. Now.. She doubted.

"Yes Kattappa! I hope I do have some rights of mine still as Rajmata to order you something!"

Kattappa just sighed. He knew that she was right. She was still the Rajamata. But yet nothing was the same. He was not the happy loyal to the Throne anymore. He was now a mere slave trying to take the weight of it on his old shoulders.

"What is it?"

His tone was non committal. Well, he was supposed to answer the king's beck and whim, not Rajamata's! But for past 25 years she was the one who has taken it upon her head to save the throne and kingdom. She deserves this much. But there was something else going on his mind thinking about Baahu's decision and the way he confided it in him than his mother. It was worth the question.

"I want you to look out for Baahubali"

"The king is already on the same work."

"But I am asking for a good reason with intention of getting good outcome Kattappa"

"I am to do what King orders Thalli"

"I know! But I want to know beforehand. It might do good to the kingdom if you could do this Kattappa! Remember you are promised servant of the throne! Not the person!"

Kattappa bowed as he knew that she was right. He was promised servant of the throne and he was to save the throne for good. Even if it was against the king? He will have to think about it!

DEVASENA! GET BACK HERE RIGHT THIS MOMENT!

His voice bellowed in the whole caves as he watched his wife paying no heed to his words. Everyone around looked up from their chores so that they can view the unusual yet the usual now episode.

Raasi nudged Paartheeba and raised her brow in question to which he just shook his head chuckling and pointed to their queen who was striding towards.. WAIT.. STRIDING TO..?! Really?

"Rani Devasena! See where you are going!"

Devasena turned to Paartheeba and glared at him as if she would burn him down to ashes.

"Do you think I am blind? Naaku kallu unnayi Paartheeba..!"

"But you are going to..!"

"I am going where I intend to. Will you stop me?"

Paartheeba stuttered and shut his mouth but his eyes wandered to their king who was now standing at the entrance to main caves with his hands on hip and glaring at the queen. Paartheeba raised his eyebrow to him only to get a grunt in reply!

Amarendra Baahubali was never this frustrated not exasperated in his 26 years of life! Damn this woman who had the capacity and the bone in her to do the same to him! Out of all women in the world, did he have to fall for her?

Amarendra chuckled at that question as he knew it had only positive answer. This was the one woman in the whole world who managed to capture his heart and held it captured forever and after!

But for now she was succeeding in annoying him. Well after he annoyed her off course. He strode behind her keeping pace with her.

"Devasena! Why are you pouring fire on that poor man. He was pointing out.."