The Mahamantri

I am introducing one person and reintroducing another person here. 

Vismaya

Shailendra ( Those who have been following this story might know this name)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"We need to elect Mahamantri, the Secretary General"

Devasena said.

"Yes we will."

Amarendra said as they walked to the general assembly room of Maahishmati. The room had changes to its prior decor.

This time, the stairs that usually led to the throne, led to a nothing. The throne was brought down. There were two indicating that the king and the queen will be taking equal responsibilities.

Amarendra sat on the right side throne while Devasena took the left one. It was decided amongst them. Devasena smiled remembering Amarendra's words.

"Devasena, the heart is on the left for a human. Amma taught me that while being a king, while taking certain bitter decisions, the mind and heart will always be at conflict. So you as my queen should be on my left, to show my heart the way of Dharma."

Devasena smiled and took her seat.

All the ministers who took their oaths, followed them and took their seats as per the arrangements discussed earlier. There was a separate section where the general public were allowed to sit.

But there was one seat that was empty.

"Let the conference begin"

Devasena said.

The Royal priest stood up from his seat and bowed.

"Shastry garu, this is a general assembly. Here we all are ministers responsible for our ministries and the people."

Devasena said.

"What she means is that there is no need to bow, unless we gather for court of justice."