The New Bonds

Nitya Menen as Arzoo Jannat Rehmani 

Devasena smiled looking at her husband who was hiding his face in her crook. A naughty glint caught her eyes. Her hand that was on his side slowly went up and caught his ears. He winced and was about to say something when he felt her lips on his. His eyes widened for a moment and then closed his eyes smiling. Devasena grinned.

At that moment they heard

AMMMIII!

Amarendra pulled back frowning!

"Trust your son to break the moment for us. That too when my fierce Deva was taking the lead"

Devasena jabbed him once and got up from his lap. Amarendra held her and both walked in hand in hand. Devasena giggled.

"Amarendra! We have grown up sons!"

"So?"

"Behave!"

"I am behaving as a husband should with Wife!"

Devasena jabbed him again as they reached the entrance to the cave when Aslam came there panting. He stood in front of them and looked at them glaring.

"What?"

Devasena asked glaring back.

"Toofan!"

Amarendra chuckled.

"Arzoo is here?"

Devasena asked excited. Amarendra looked at her.

"Look at your son's face. And you still ask that question?"

"Chachu"

Aslam chided. Shaking their head both went out with Aslam following them hiding behind. There they saw a beautiful white mare first then a gray mare. Avantika was tending to the white one. Frowning Devasena went to her and saw that the white mare was unable to use one of its hind leg.

"Avantika. What is wrong?"

"I don't know Rani Devasena. I found her in the woods and saw that she was unable to use her hind leg. So we bought her here."

Devasena smiled looking at the concern in Avantika's eyes for the mare. She went and caressed the hind leg of the mare and found a muscle knotted on the upper portion of the limb. Devasena bent to the mare Slowly caressing the limb making the mare feel comfortable.

Avantika was also caressing the neck of the animal, and suddenly the mare squealed and stood up. Avantika looked at Devasena who was smiling and nodding her head.

"What happened Rani Devasena?"

"Looks like she was so excited, that she got herself a muscle knot. She is fine now."