Kanna Nidurinchara

Naayaka rushed to the entrance when he felt the man turn to him with his eyes tearing up and also becoming red

"Tell me I am not dreaming Naayaka"

Naayaka held the man and nodded his head.

"You are not dreaming"

"I go out for a fortnight to get food for us and the situation becomes upside down. And now this.."

The man felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see his wife nodding her head.

"Entandi idi? Calm down"

"And Raasi is always right. Yem Paartheeba?"

Paartheeba could do nothing than close his eyes and ears and shake his head. Raasi looked at Amarendra whose eyes said it all.

"Raasi!"

"Amarendra just give him sometime to take this shock. Poor man has been going around places for a fortnight and he comes and gets shock of his life"

"Deva! Your timing!"

"Better than yours"

"Deva!"

"Rani garu! Maharaja let them come in and let them first digest the shock."

Everyone turned to see Sanga's husband Chadrayya standing there. Amarendra chuckling let everyone move inside.

"Even my wife did not take so much time to digest the fact that I am still alive and look at this Paartheeba! Drama Queen"

Devasena jabbed Amarendra. Paartheeba glared. Partheeba stood in front of Amarendra.

"Do you know how was our lives all these years? Leave us. Did you know how our Rani lived all these years? And you come now and call me a drama queen? What happened to your promise to Keep her happy always? Be by her side always?"

"PAARTHEEBA!"

Devasena called in a stern tone.

Amarendra was literally taken aback by this blast. Raasi tried calming Paartheeba down. He sat down with a thump and held his head in his heads. Amarendra too sat in front of him and held his hands.

"I did fail to keep my promise right?"

Paartheeba felt so sorry for the blast. But he was the one who was very much affected by his Queen's imprisonment. The woman whom he looked up to, who made him into what he is, the woman who took to him like an elder sister was standing there, burning under the sun and getting wet in the rain and shivering in the cold and that BArbarian kept torturing her and the yesterday born fellow did not leave a chance too.

He could not take this at all. He did not know how he survived all these days. Else he would have gone first to bring her back and would have died if he had failed to do so.