Problems- Just a beginning

It was marriage tomorrow. Their Marriage! And what are they doing? Sitting in a meeting with both kingdom military people trying to calm down a raging storm.

Amarendra looked at his Queen.. to be and sighed. They should be in KaashiYatra and Snathakam followed by Applying Mehndi for bride. She also looked at his formal royal attire instead of orange attire of Snathakam and Kaashi Yatra like Sivagami explained and sighed. What more could go wrong with the wedding.

Kattappa: Maharaja is taking responsibility...

Kunthala military: We were said the same years back Kattappa! And we are hearing the same again. But not taking chances this time.

Bhalla: So what do you expect?

KM: That our kingdom be freed of any rule since our Queen is tending to support you!

Naakak: Pradeepa! Mind your tongue! She is still our queen!

Pradeepa: For just one more day!

Now that was all she had to hear. She has led a life of nothing trying to give her people and kingdom everything this listen this? No she deserved more.

Devasena: Pradeepa! What is it you suggest? Just because I am marrying Maahishmati king does not make me less loyal to our KunthalaRajyam.

Pradeepa: But you will be queen to him, to the king and to this kingdom.

Devasena: Hmm! Pedda samasye Pradeepa. So tell me something Maharaja. Just by marrying you, do I become your decorative Queen, a trophy wife?

Amarendra was taken aback by this straight attack on him. Kattappa tried hard to stifle his smile while Naayak was grinning openly.

Amarendra: No! You will be well involved in day to day political activities of Kingdom. You can even be one of my Ministers like Amma in my court!

Devasena: Honored. So Now that means that when king can manage to rule an empire with many small kingdoms, it means I can be involved with my kingdom's day to day activities as I am into Maahishmati's activities right?

Amarendra: Off course!

Devasena: SO matter settled. I will be here and as my representative, someone will be taking care of the KunthalaRajyam and update me.

Pradeepa: And whom do you propose do that? Since you were our King's daughter we never opposed you ruling us. But there is a tradition that a ruler should be married. Remember that while you select your representative Rani Devasena.

Devasena eyed him warily. What was wrong with him? May be with her? Did she take wrong decision about about the marriage?

Suddenly she felt a hand from nowhere gripping hers without anyone's notice. She turned to her side and saw that Now her would be husband was standing in close proximity to her. THeir relationship has grown a lot in positive ways in these last few days. They used to stroll in the lawn of the Palace, talk about many things. But they were not ordinary people to do just this. Sometimes they used to corner each other when the other is least expecting. It was a game between them which made their relationship more special. She loved spending time with him getting to know him as a man and also as a king. But today they were not suppose to see each other. But..

Amarendra: What is that you expect from Queen Pradeepa?

Pradeepa: Some good decision from saving the collapse of our country.

Amarendra: No one is going to collapse Kunthala kingdom. Remember its my Queen's birthplace and her birthright.

Pradeepa: It would be better if she remembers that.