Manohari's Mohana

Amarendra had this silly smile lingering on his lips as he saw his wife pouring fire through her eyes. He was enjoying actually. Now who wouldn't enjoy annoying their wives? Not that he had special education though.

Devasena raised her brow at the silly grin that was growing with every possible moment. She did not know what to make of that grin. And she really did not know what she should do now. Put a sword through her husband's throat or pull him to the side by this ears. Since she did not know what to do, she just stood with her hands on hips and fingers ready to pull the dagger and put it through THAT MAN.

Well, what can she do? Mainly when that daft man of her husband was all over again sitting with the belles there enjoying drinks and pouring coins over them. Say love words to her and enjoy singing dancing with them? And he had the guts to grin at her.

Amarendra was little aware of the volcano erupting inside his wife. He kept enjoying his time and looked up to where he last saw Devasena stand. But he frowned at not finding her there. But before he could do anything he felt a dagger placed on his back near his hip and an arm circling his neck. The belles around him made way for the new member. Amarendra smirked and the hold around his neck tightened and the dagger became more prominent.

The belles around sighed seeing the scene unfolding. With the troops bringing out the music with their drums the handsome bandit and the peacock like beautiful belle shook foot with rhythm that matched none. But in seconds they disappeared.

Amarendra laughed aloud once he was in private annoying his companion!

"Mannmadhuda? Rasikuda? Nena? Really Devasena?"

He asked counting every names she threw at him there in the caves. But Devasena was not in mood of this. She was darn angry. Here she was trying to bring him away from all those woman and here he was laughing at her. Devasena huffed making him laugh more.

" You have been troubling me all these time for my little stunt here last time but what about your stunt there a while before? You had all the men there wrapped around your little finger. And all those beauties there.."

His rant stopped all of a sudden as his wife turned in lightening speed and placed the dagger to his throat. This time she did not miss her target. The dagger blade pressed to his throat. And he could see the red eyes of his wife throwing fire at him. With the close proximity he could feel the angry heat that she was letting out as hot breath. He could feel her chest rising with every angry breath she took. Amarendra's eyes widened.

"Devasena?"

"You think that was fun?"

Devasena sneered.

Amarendra was about to answer when he felt the blade becoming more prominent. He looked up at his wife.

"Last time whatever you did was fun. But not this time!"

She grumbled.

Amarendra swallowed. Looks like he pushed his luck too much. His normally angry wife has turned into Kaali matha!

" Devasena.. Nenu chepedi vinu.. Listen to me... Deva"

But Devasena was really not in position. She pulled the dagger and turned around.

"Why should I listen. Go to those dames who are ready to jump at the sight of you."

Saying she moved out tucking her dagger back in its place and strode out of the caves. Amarendra was taken aback. Man he had rubbed the wrong side. He moved out of the caves too after he changed his attires. By the time he was out, he heard a peculiar whistle and something in white crossed him. He turned to the side and saw a white mare standing on hind legs with its master holding the reigns with much confidence. The rider had a turban around head with its tail covering half of the face with just eyes left for others to see. But that was enough for Amarendra to recognize his wife. She was dressed like a male in riding clothes. But just her eyes were enough for him.