Chapter 2

"Alright everybody, that is it for today." The shuffling from everybody drowned out the other thing he said. I sighed then flipped to a new clean piece of paper. I rub my eyes, put my pen down and stand up stretching my legs for a minute. I move the chair to sit back down, "Miss. (Y/L/N),"

I'm not blushing; I'm not blushing, stop saying my name like that. I look up in confusion, "You know you can call me (Y/F/N) right?"

"I know, I find it strange to call my students by their first name." he leans back almost sitting  against his desk with his hands in his pockets.

"Well, alright then." I say.

"May I ask you a favor?"

I scrunch my eyebrows, "Yeah, what's up?"

He waves his finger, calling me over. I grab my phone from my backpack and place it in my back pocket. I make my way down to the front of the room. "You see, I apparently came unprepared for my next class. I left my bag in my office. It's just down the hall, Room 209." He jingles his keys in front of me of me. He holds a brass key between his fingers in particular.

I smile, "Why can't you do it?" His eyebrows react before he says anything. "I mean, I guess but that's a strange request."

He smiles, "I have to run down the other side of the hall and pick up a stack of papers I left in the office at the end of the other hallway. I have to do one or the other before class starts." He looks down at the watch around his wrist.

I grab his keys, rubbing the key he was holding onto. "I'm surprised you trust a complete stranger with the keys for everything you have."

"Maybe I should do it," he says trying to grab at his keys. I move them away before he tried to snatch them. I smile snarky, and then walk to the door. I reach the door for 209, I unlock the door. The lights were off but there was enough natural light to light the room. I walk in a bit and close the door. I rubbed my arms, his room is very cold, you could keep ice cream on the floor and it would stay frozen I breathily laughed to myself. I take a couple of steps forward, book cases lined the wall in front of me, built into the walls it looks. Books covered every shelf. I don't think he could fit another book on any of the shelfs.

The only part of the wall showing was a large window. In front of that was a tall backed arm chair. The empty wall to the far right was his diplomas. The wall with the door had little decorations; his desk chair was pushed up against this wall as well. His desk was even with the window and facing it.

His bag leans against the side of the desk. I grabbed it, throwing the strap over my shoulder. It's really heavy, I wonder what he has in here. I look over his desk, nothing except papers stacked very neatly, he's very organized. His phone binges, my eyes go directly to the light. Should I take it to him?

It binges again, oh no maybe it's important. I reach across his laptop and grab it. My hand accidently grazes the mouse pad and It lights up as well, I pull my hand back as it startles me. I look down at the bright screen. There are 2 profiles? I sit down in his office chair, Why does a teacher's computer have 2 profiles? I click on the one that is a picture of him. Nobody will know right? It must be his administration photo; he's smiling, not showing his teeth though. I prefer the smile I got before. In bold letters it says Mark Fischbach, and then under that it has the bar for a password. The background is a beautiful grassy hillside, beyond that is a bright blue ocean. It looks like a stock photo; it's beautiful none the less.

I back out of that, Mark, his real name is Mark. I look at the other profile, the picture is just black, I hesitantly click on the profile, the background picture is of a woman in black and white, on her knees, hands behind her back, in a bra and what I can see from her hips is the strap for a pair of black underwear as well. Her eyes are covered by a black mask and her dark lips are propped open by a silver ring inside her mouth, and from the left side of the screen is a rod. The title says private followed by the password bar as well. I feel ashamed. I slam the laptop shut, grab his phone, and place it in my front pocket as I leave his office.