Chapter 29 (XXX)

I shoot up from the bed, panting and grabbing my chest. Mark jumps up as well, "Are you okay?" he asks his voice's very gravely and I can tell he's still asleep.

Putting my head in my hands, I feel the sweat on my forehead. "I'm fine." I turn over and place a kiss on his forehead "Go back to sleep." I watched as he put his head back down on the pillow. I sit there and look around the room, my hearts racing too much for me to fall back asleep. I try and sneak out of the bed so I don't wake him up again. I walk out of the room and directly to the freezer, grabbing the ice cream. I sit down on the couch and start writing again in my notebook.

_____________________

After an hour or so, I finally finished my assignments, I mean I need to check everything over and kind of edit everything. I look down at the carton where I had been eating around the edge where it had obviously started to melt. Mark walks out of the bedroom. He mumbles a hey as he walks around the couch sitting down. "I hope I didn't wake you up."

"You're fine," he says. "What are you doing?" he asks half asleep.

I point the carton over at him and he waves his hand denying the offer. "Eating midnight ice cream and I finished writing."

He smiles, "Are you actually going to turn them in?"

I roll my eyes, "See if I call you sir anytime soon."

"Is that a threat?" he says moving my things away from around me as he starting climbing on top of me holding me down on the couch. "Because I don't respond well to threats."

I smile "Nope not a threat." He grabs my jaw, "It's a promise."

He stands up then reaches down picking me up and putting me over his shoulder for the second time this weekend. "Mark put me down!" I yell. I start smacking his back. He walks up back to the bedroom and he stops standing in front of my bed and slaps my ass really hard. I gasp in pain as he throws me down on the bed. He walks over to my closet and pulls out a couple of my scarfs. "I realized as I was coming back to your place I packed the wrong backpack. So I don't have the toys that I would normally have." He stands at the front of the bed and starts tying my hands together. "So I have to improvise." They were tight and I watched as he grabs a thicker scarf and lifts my head tying it so my eyes are covered.

"Now," he says starting to pull my shorts off. I realized he also grabbed my underwear pulling them down at the same time. He wraps his hands around my thighs and starts immediately sucking on my clit. I sigh as I push my head back against of the bed. I curl my toes as his tongue starts moving. I move my hands down pushing on his forehead since he didn't tie them to the bed. He grabs the knot on the scarfs and holds my hands down. "Do you want something?" He continues, I start shaking. "Are you going to cum?" I moan. He pulls away, "Beg for it," he demands.

"Please, I was about to cum," I mumble breathing heavy.

He lifts my leg and slaps the back side of my thigh, "Beg properly."

"Please?" I beg. He swats the same spot again.

"I guess you don't want to cum then," he says. I can feel him getting up.

"Please, please I want to cum." I beg.

"What do you call me?" he says pinching my lower lip very hard.

"Sir," I try and mumble.

He slaps my cheek, "Now try it again."

"Please sir, I want to cum," I say quietly.

I feel his tongue on my clit again and goes faster than before. He just keeps going between sucking and nibbling as moan continuously. "You better moan my name," he says. My legs start bucking and I moan as soon as I cum. "Oh my god, Mark," I moan again.