Chapter 19 (XX?)

We arrive to the theater, the performance has already started. An usher takes us up the grand staircase then leads us behind a curtain. "Is this a private booth?" I ask. He leads me to a seat then unbuttons his suit jacket and sits down. He grabs my hand then kisses it.

He keeps hold of my hand. I cross my leg, he leans over burying his face in my hair, and I close my eyes. "Are you ready to enjoy the concert?"

I turn my face to his, "Yeah," I whisper. The device kicks on and lean my forehead against his.

"I want to know every single time." He says.

"I can't really scream your name," I whisper through a moan.

He pulls my hand in for another kiss, "Then squeeze my hand."

___________________________

By the end of the first number I could already feel it, the clapping, especially from Mark who's clapping above the device. I lean into his shoulder and through his jacket moan and squeeze his hand tightly. I look up at him, the orchestra starts up again and I put my head down and inhale. He places his hand on my cheek then lifts my chin up with his pinky. He places several kisses on my lips then turns back to the show. I look back down to the band as they continue the music, a large drum comes from the back and because I was riding the first one still it caused my second one to come faster that I want. I exhale deeply closing my eyes and putting my head down. I squeeze Marks hand again. His thumb rubs the back of my hand. I open my eyes then take another deep breath, then look back up at the concert.

Three songs later another one came over, the songs were long luckily for me. I can feel the light sweat that has formed on my forehead. The conductor stood at the mic for a second and told us about the concert, then about the music selections for the night. He joked that after the intermission that the songs would pick up. Everyone laughed then he turned around and started another song. This one was a simple song, I'm really glad because it causes the device to lightly buzz, almost not even on.

I used the time now to calm myself down, knowing it was probably going to be my only chance. I uncrossed my legs then repositioned myself in the seat. Marks hand slowly slides its way down to my lower back causing each hair that's passed to stand on end, then he rests his hand on my side. I look over, his attention never left the stage, and I look down at the strange pretzel we have created for ourselves. I don't mind being wrapped up in his arms. Just like last night, I could get use to sleeping in his arms, or even like this, just watching something together, maybe not a full concert but maybe just TV.

They finish their last song and everyone claps causing the device to spring to life. I sigh, and then turn to Mark who's clapping right above the device again. I feel each one of his claps. The conductor then addresses the audience with intermission. The curtain closes, Mark turns to me, "Three so far, yes?" he asks.

"I hate this. I just want to enjoy the show with you." I say moving my face closer to him.

He smiles, "I believe you are enjoying a bit more than I am," he replies.

I roll my eyes, "I wish I could enjoy it even more but that option is completely off the table." He pulls his hand from behind me, then gets on one of his knees sitting right in front you me.

"What would that be?" he asks. "Tell me what you would want."

I smile at him, "Right this second I want this device turned off but that's not going to happen. However if that keeps going then what I really want is to ride you." I say grabbing each side of his neck. The sound of the curtain moving behind us startled me, causing me to pull away from him. I turn and look, a young man brought another vase of flowers and another gentleman brought in two bags. Both men placing the items on a small table I didn't notice when I walked in.