Chapter 22 (XXX)

I wake up with arms wrapped around my waist. It's still dark out from what I could tell, Mark's hot breath in my neck makes me smile. His arms tighten a bit as if he's telling me everything is okay. Chica looks up from her bed to see me, I put my finger over my lips then she puts her head back down. Mark groans as I move away from him, I sit up as he rolls over. I slowly sneak out of bed, I shyly walk around the bed and open the door. Chica follows behind me, I figure she wants let out so I take her with me. I make my way downstairs then to the couch, picking up my purse and digging my phone out of it. The buzzes I heard when my purse were tossed where from Jenna like I thought: Are you serious? You said you would come home tonight. I except you to be home tomorrow night so we can talk then.

I roll my eyes, its only 4am. I unfortunately have 4 more hours before I go home. I let Chica out, I look at the dining room, he apparently brought in the flowers from the car. I smile then go to where they were sitting so nicely. I smell the flowers again, when I back away I see the gift bag from the show. I open it pulling out a t-shirt with the theatres name, it's a couple sizes too big, he obviously planned that so I can sleep in it while I'm here. There's also a coffee mug and what looks like tea samples.

I put everything back in the bag to see a sticky note sitting next to the vase. It says: Look at the fridge. I turn to see another sticky note attached to the door, Your plate is on the top shelf. I smile, I'm not really hungry still. I walk to the living room, the bedroom door still closed. I decided now is a good a time as any to explore. I obviously know that the door to the left is the bathroom, the door past it is the laundry room/ utilities room. I also know that the first door on the right is a bedroom, I open the door at the end of the hall, it opens to a large office just like the one at the school, just backwards. The desk is clean, there's just a notepad laying in the middle. I find a pen sitting next to it as well. I sit down and write about the experience I had last night or at least as much as I could.

Time flew by as I finished writing. I rip the pages away from the notepad and fold them. I leave the room turning off the light behind me. I realized I left Chica outside this whole time so I run and let her back in. I go back and lean over the couch putting the papers in my purse when I feel hips pressed against my bare skin. In one quick sweep my underwear is pulled to the side and I could feel him inside of me. I moan in pleasure and in confusion, he slowly starts thrusting, "You left the bed," he moaned.

"I woke up," I groaned, "I didn't want to bother you." He starts thrusting faster and faster, I bury my head into the couch cushion. He reaches his hand around my leg and he starts rubbing my clit with the tips of his fingers quickly. My hips start twitching uncontrollably, he groans really loudly and then thrusts a couple times more. His fingers never quit and then shortly after he came I did as well moaning his name. As I hit climax he pulls out of me then he lets go of my underwear. I sat there for a second, trying to catch my breath and understand what just happened. I didn't even hear him come down the stairs.

"I hope that wasn't too forceful," he says standing next to me. "I saw an amazing opportunity to take you again."

"No not at all," I say standing up, "I actually really enjoyed that."

He walks around the couch "What were you putting in your purse?" he asks grabbing the strap of it.

"I wrote something," I smiled grabbing my purse from him.

"Can I read it?" he asks manically smiling.

"Maybe one day," I say. I walk down the hallway throwing my purse in the bedroom. Mark playfully tries to push me out of the way by picking me up around the waist, I wrap my arms around his neck and start kissing him. He pushes me against the wall in the bedroom. I part from the kiss, "Is this distracting you enough?"