Chapter 34

I woke up alone in bed this morning, I look around. I swore that I went to bed with Mark last night, I sit up to see that the bathroom door is closed. I sigh, as the door I was staring at opens, I watch as hot steam rolls out of the room. Out walks Mark with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Good morning," he says quietly.

"Good morning," I say.

He walks over to the side of the bed, "I hope I didn't wake you," he said placing his hand on the side of my face.

I put my hand on his wrist, "Not at all," I say getting up on my knees so I can give him a proper kiss.

"I can't believe it's Monday already," he says sadly as he pulls away from our kiss.

I smile, "I know but it's one more full day together, so let's have fun." I run my fingers through his wet, messy hair.

He wraps his wet body around my dry body, "I'll go get my suits from the dry cleaner, I dropped them off Friday. But when I come home I expect a full day of relaxation."

"Of course," I say with a smile.

He hums a bit before leaning down for a kiss, "I'm not hinting," he says pulling away and rolling his eyes. "But if I came home and you were wearing something like you did Friday, I wouldn't mind it." He smiles, then stares into the distance behind me. "Honestly you could just put the outfit you had on Friday and I would be happy." He looks off into the distance.

I push on his chest causing him to come out of his daydream, "Go, get your suits."

He walks over to his dresser and I walk out of the bedroom, Chica stands next to the back door and I run down the stairs to let her out. I turn back to the kitchen to find something to munch on. Mark comes down not long after me. Fully dressed in something casual, "Alright, I'm leaving." He says pulling me away from the fridge, "I'll be gone for a bit, the guy likes to talk." He says obviously trying to hit at something.

"Alright, have fun!" I say excited. I stand on my tiptoes kissing him.

He pulls away, he pulls his keys from his pocket. Then slowly walks out the front door. I stand next to the door where there's windows around the door to make sure he actually leaves. It takes him a couple of minutes and he's backed out of the driveway.

________________

"We have made our way through two more episodes and there has been no battles." He says disappointed.

I laughed, "I never said when it was going to happen."

He looks over at me then rolls his eyes, "Fine, I guess I'll show you what the surprise." He gets up from the couch walking to the kitchen.

"You better hurry, you have 20 more seconds before the episode starts." I say mockingly. I hear the door slam shut and the silverware drawer open and slam shut. I watch as he runs funnily back to the couch. He plops down next to me and hands me a small carton of ice cream. "I hope you like it," he says passing me a spoon.

I smile, "Thank you," I say leaning over and kissing his cheek lightly.

The episode starts he sits back against the couch, I look back then lean myself against his shoulder. He gently places his hand on my leg, I look up at the t.v only to feel his lips against my temple.

________________________________

Mark takes me out for the day letting me choose where to eat and do anything I want. I honestly tell him that I want to spend the day doing nothing with him. So basically we went to eat and then we came back home and watched two more episodes of the show we were watching. I was super lost with the episode I sit up and straddle Mark, "So is there any way I can convince you to stop watching the show and..." I start kissing him, he starts kissing back just as quick.