Chapter 9

Monday came around in no time, Jenna and I just spent the whole weekend watching things on Netflix. Jenna told me all about the club she went to and she talked about the cute guy she met. Most of Sunday we talked about random things and she was secretly texting someone. I was lucky when I came back home Friday night she was already in bed. I spent the whole weekend trying to hide the fact that I actually kissed my teacher. Twice.

Classes were normal for most of the day. I walk into Mr. Fischbach class. The classroom looked empty and kind of dull without the candles everywhere if only the other students knew how beautiful it looked that night. There were other students in the room or I would have ran straight up to him and planted a kiss on his ever so inviting lips. He watched me as I walked to my seat. I sat down, and in no time he started English 303.

"There will be a test over all of this on Friday," he announced. I pull out my calendar and wrote it down. I left it open and in front of me. "Class dismissed," Everybody jumped up and ran out the door. He watched as everyone left while walking to my desk.

"Miss. (Y/N)," he said standing in front of me. He turns my calendar around.

"Oh," I said, watching as his fingers ran over the line for this week.

"It looks like your Wednesday is busy." He says.

I look down, "No I have nothing written down."

"Oh that's why" he said. He pulls out a pen from his pocket then writes something down, "Now it's busy." He turns the book back around then walks away. I look down at the page, Date with Mark @8. I look at him, he was facing his desk. I close the book loudly, he jumps a little, and then I place it in my backpack.

He turns around and starts class, "Hello everybody. I know class was canceled unexpectedly, the writing assignment can be turned in this Friday along with the new assignment, and the topic is expectation."

______________

The rest of class was rather short today. I started writing something for the new assignment. I guess I unconsciously started writing about what I expected for the date. He dismisses class and usual I was the last student in the room. I put my things in my backpack. The door closing caught my attention, I look up and he was walking toward me. "So does this mean I get to call you Mark?" I said turning to face him.

"On two conditions," he says.

"Oh," I say. One of his hands wraps around my cheek and I smile. "What would they be?"

"Condition one: You say yes."

"You see, I have a test on Friday," I chuckle, "I might have to study that night."

He smiles, "If only the teacher was kind enough to make a study guide that kind of looks like the test."

"Well if that's the case," I say jokingly. "What's number 2 then?"

His hand tightens around my hip, "Kiss me."

He leans in and I back away, "Like right now?"

He looks at me puzzled, "I would like that," he says trying to pull me closer.

"I mean you worded that like I could just kiss you whenever I wanted to." I laughed. "You want to try that again?"

"Right now, kiss me." He whispers. He leans in again and this time I don't back away. I rest my hands on his chest as his lips met mine. We parted then before I opened my eyes his lips were back on mine. I smile after we part again.

"You only asked for one kiss," I whispered as I look up at him.

"You never said yes," his voice hummed in my ear.

I took a deep breath then whisper back "I never said no." his brown eyes stare into mine.

He chuckles then leans back down and kiss me again. "I will pick you up at 7:30 then." I nodded. "You know, I really liked that skirt you wore last week."

I grab for my backpack, and then turn back to him. "I'll remember that Mark." I watch as his eyes fall down my figure, I push his shoulder to walk around him. I smile down at the ground then I look back up.

"Jenna?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey friends, I said the chapters were going to be longer then I post this baby one lol. However shits going down so I hope you can you forgive me. I am loving this story, I already have amazing plans for this one.

Much love <3 <3 <3