Chapter 24 (XXX)

I wake up on my back looking up at the chandelier. The overwhelming scent of duct tape blinded my sense of smell. I reach up for my mouth to rip it off but I can't. I prop myself up to see myself handcuffed and shackled to the kitchen table, my skirt has been taken off at some point as well. Mark came from down around the wall obviously coming from the stairs. "Good you're awake," he says smiling. "I finally finished my work and when I opened the door I see your post empty. I escaped my cell a little bit further to see the warden and the judge sleeping on the job. I sent the judge home," he said pointing at the stairs.

He walks over to the table running the back of his hand against my face, I pull away. I start pulling on the chains attached to all of my limbs. He obviously went and grabbed another long chained handcuff. "I love hearing the chains hit the table like that," he says kissing my neck. "You know the warden should always keep the keys on their person at all time. Prisoners are known around here to hating authority figures." I watch as he walks from my side to in between my legs. He holds up a big white wand then places it hard against my clit. "I made sure you can't leave and I put the duct tape over your mouth so you couldn't scream your way out."

The wand starts buzzing, I pull against all the chains, moaning and leaning my head back. "This is my favorite toy right now. I've been calling it my night wand." At once he says as the wand goes faster. I moan louder. He pushes me back down to the table, pulling my legs so my feet sit on the edges of the table. "You know normally these things are timed but since the judge went home and the warden is currently tied up, I don't think anyone would notice if we are gone for a long time." I start twitching, trying to hold myself back from cuming, "Besides I was promised sex."

He moved my underwear inserting himself with one hard thrust. I sigh loudly closing my eyes. Him inserting himself causes my orgasm. "Oh, I like that," he says putting his hand on my bare stomach, "Putting myself in you while your cuming," I tighten around him a couple more times, then he starts quickly thrusting. His hand that's still on my stomach drags across my skin. I try and wrap my legs around him but the chains won't let me go that far. He starts slowing down, I moan in protest. He looks down at me, "Don't moan like that." He starts thrusting slowly, as the rebellious person I am I moan again in protest. "I said stop moaning like that." He says pulling out of me, I moan again but longer than before.

The hand on my stomach reaches up grabbing me by the throat pulling me back to my sitting position. He rips the tape from my mouth. He holds my lip between his fingers, "I said stop." I try and catch my breath while the tapes off my mouth. "Do you understand that?" I watch him as his eyes squint and he lets go of my lip, he slaps my cheek, enough to startle me. "Answer me," he demanded.

"It's hard to answer with tape over your mouth," I say trying to see how far he would go.

He slaps my cheek again. I close my eyes leaving my head turned away. "Are you going to have to have a lesson about answering questions properly?" He places the tape over my mouth again. "I have to keep reminding you to call me Sir." He pulls my hips to the edge of the table, "Since you're selfish. And if you cum again there will be consequences." I feel him insert himself hard as he starts pounding me fast, I lean my head back closing my eyes.

He places both hands at the top of my thighs, pounding me faster. I could feel myself getting close to another one, I start moaning as he starts moaning. I squeeze around him, trying to hold myself back but it doesn't work for very long, and I quietly cum, and not moaning, keeping it to myself. Not long after Mark groans, he grabs the collar of the shirt pulling me into a seating position slamming in me deeper. I realize I can put my hands on his sides from here. He wraps his arms around me one hand starts sliding up the back of the shirt and the other grabs the bottom of my pony tail, pulling my head back. He starts lightly kissing and rubbing his lips on my jaw line. He groans, I can feel his tongue lightly swiping over the places where he placed kisses before, as I feel him throbbing in me.