Chapter 13 (XXX)

I change into a tank top and shorts in the time he was gone, after that I laid face down on the bed. My things were all over the other bed still. A gentle knock comes from the door I hesitantly jump up and answer it. He stands there with a couple bags in his hands. I stand out of his way as he walks into the room. "I only asked for whiskey."

"I picked up food as well. I don't want you to drink on an empty stomach." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not hungry."

He emptied the bags placing the items across the dresser in front of the TV. He grabbed the bottle from a bag and before he could put it down, I snatched it. I go back to the bed and pop open the top. He walked over and handed me a takeout coffee cup. I followed the arm up to his face, his eyes met mine. I started drinking straight from the bottle. He sighs and places the cup on the side table next to me. He walks back to the food and brings me a bowl of pasta. He holds out the bowl in front of me, and I started drinking from the bottle again. He huffed again, and then places the bowl down on the bed in front of me.

He sits down on the other bed without his food. I look over at him, "Are you going to eat?"

"After you going to eat something." He rubs his fingers through his hair.

I take another drink, then taking a couple of bites I look over and he's not moved. I get up and walk to the dresser grab his bowl then I turn back and bring it to him. He has his hands over his eyes so I messily run my fingers through his hair. He looks up and half-smiles, then grabs the bowl from my hands. I go back to the bed and pour the glass, I passed it toward him. He shakes his head then stirs his food. "I can't have alcohol, my body rejects it."

I leave the cup there and go back to the bottle, where I kept drinking. We sat in quiet for a while, "Can I ask you a question?" I mumble.

"Yeah," he said.

"Who is that girl?" I say with the neck of the bottle at my lips.

"From the photo?" he asked. I nodded, "She's my ex."

"Why is she the background of your computer?" I ask as I put the bottle down.

"I've always had it as the background I don't know I just never changed it." He takes a bite of his food.

"Do you expect me to do that?" I ask looking at him. I try and hid the worry on my face but I think the whiskey is winning at this point.

"I only expect honesty and trust from you, nothing else. If you decide you would want that then I wouldn't mind taking advantage of it." He mumbles.

"If I was to say right now, just take me, tie me up. How would you do it? There's nothing in this room to use." I feel the buzz of the whiskey, making me bolder than before.

"There's plenty in this room to use but I am not going to do that." He said. I got back up from the bed and took his bowl from him. I place it on the side table next to my hip.

"Well why not? You want it right?" I said.

"Of course I do, however I will never have sex with a student. As long as you are enrolled in my class I will keep my hands to myself." He says as he places his hands on my lower back.

"I don't have to keep my hands to myself do I?" I place my hands on his neck then lean down and start placing gentle kissed at his chin. I stand back up then place a couple of sloppy kisses on his lips. I smile, he looks up at me, and his gaze is soft. "What?"

"Nothing," he says. He stands up, kissing me softly. I feel him spin us around, I part the kiss and unzip his jacket. I pull it off of his shoulders and throw it at the end of the bed. As I turn my head he places small kisses on my neck. I bite my lower lip smiling. I close my eyes and place my head on his shoulder. I reach down and tug at the bottom of his shirt. He slowly makes his way back up to my mouth. I pull his shirt up, his bare chest now showing. I run my fingers down his pecs, then down to the scar right above his belly button. I look back up to him, our eyes met, then so did our lips.