Chapter 20 (XXX)

He grabs my hands then pulls me down the dark hallway, leading me to the only door that's slightly cracked open. He opens the door then pulls me in. The room is lit by a ton of candles, they look like the ones from the classroom the first night we had seen each other outside of class. He comes up behind me and wraps his one of his hands around my hips, the other moves my hair away from my neck. "After I cleaned the classroom, I threw all the candles in this room," his warm breath on my neck makes everything on my body tingle. I placed my hands on top of the one wrapped around my waist, leaning my head to the side closing my eyes. "When I came back in here and picked everything back up I promised I wouldn't touch them until we finally had sex for the first time." As he talked his lips barely touching my skin grazed down to my shoulder.

"What does that mean?" I open my eyes, now noticing the flower petals on the bed.

He reaches up and starts to unzip my dress, "What I'm saying is, I really like you." He drags his finger after he unzips my dress, "I hope you feel the same way about me."

"Are you saying this is acceptable?" I asked as a breathy whisper.

"I am saying," he starts to part the dress at the top, patiently waiting for my consent to pull it all the way off. "I will go as far as you will let me go." He pulls away for a second, "Wait I forgot one thing." I turn to watch him leave the room. I sit down on the edge of the bed. He comes back in with a medium size box, fiddling with the edges. "Stand back up," he says pulling my arm back to where I was standing before. He moves my hair completely out of the way. "I got this as well. I don't want it to seem too rushed." He slides his hands through my arms at each side, holding the box in front of me. He opens it, inside was a beautiful diamond necklace. I covered my mouth as I gasped. "Do you like it?"

"I can't accept this," I said trying to turn toward him, "It's too much."

"What if told you this is the only thing I would like to see you in," he said with a deep hum at the base of my neck.

I sigh then close my eyes, "What if I don't want this to go much further?" I say teasing him.

"Well then I guess I would put this back where I got it and blow out all the candles." He said nipping at the muscle between my shoulder and neck. "You can spend the night if you want." He closed the box in his hand then pulled away from me slowly. I turned around before he could get to far pulling him close to me. I find my way around his mouth exploring every detail with my tongue. He was also returning the favor as well. We parted long enough to catch our breath before we were back. He starts to pull at my dress pulling my arms out of it then pushing it down to the floor. He pulled the box up pulling the silver chain out of the box then placing it around my neck, clasping it after a couple of tries. "You look beautiful," he whispered as he takes a step back or so. I cross my arms in front of my bare stomach hiding as much of myself as I can.

He comes back over pulling my arms away from my mid-section. "You don't have to hide," he whispers, you look stunning."

"You're not the one standing here mostly naked," I whisper as I grab the tie from around his neck and pull him in closer to my face. I undo the knot of his tie then throw it at the end of the bed. I then slowly start unbuttoning his shirt, watching as he patiently waits for me to finish with the last button. I am midway down when he pulls his suit jacket off. "What are you doing?" I ask confused.

"I'm speeding up the process just a bit." He says, his warm breath hits my lips.

"But this is what I get to do," I mention with an evil smirk. "You took that away from me yesterday, why can't I have the full experience today." I say finishing the last button. I reach down for his belt buckle, slowly undoing it.