Chapter 10

I stand there in disbelief "How long..."

"Long enough," She cuts me off. She turns her attention away from me. "You always fuck your students?"

"JENNA!" I growl.

"No, I never have," he defended himself. I can feel his chest against my back.

"So you just do it to the ones you can control huh? Easily convince to be your slaves." Jenna said, crossing her arms.

"Excuse me?" He says. He pushes against my back causing me to fall forward.

"Jenna please, not now. Let's talk about this at home." I plea.

"Or the dean's office, I'm sure he would love to hear that a teacher is fucking his student." She says to him.

"Jenna..." I beg.

"How long before you were tied up? Begging for mercy?" She whispers walking up to me.

"JENNA, THAT'S ENOUGH." He yelled at her, his voice echoed through the room. He pushed past me, I grabbed his arm. I don't know what his intentions are going towards her. "I have never had sex with a student," his voice was calm, like the calm before the storm. "I will never have sex with a student."

Jenna stepped forward, in his face, "Who's the dean going to believe, a student or the teacher?"

I finally get in the middle of them, "Jenna please, I can explain everything, just not here. Please give me a chance to explain."

She stares at me, "You have 1 hour." She stares at the both of us then leaves the room.

I turn back to him and sigh, I put my hands flat on his chest. "I'm so sorry, I promise I will have this all sorted out by the end of the night."

"What did you tell her?" He grabs my wrists.

"What?" I say, watching as his knuckles turn white from the grip on my wrist.

"That was a very specific thing to say, did you tell her what you saw on my computer?"

"Mark, please." I say trying to pull my hands out of his.

"No don't Mark please me." He says walking away from me. I follow him.

"Please let me explain," I throw my hands up.

"Explain that you lied to me when I asked if she knew anything else? Because that's pretty well written out in black and white." He grabs his bag from the desk, I stood there crying. "Oh...Umm... I just remembered I have something going on Wednesday. I have to cancel."

____________________

"What the fuck was that." I said as I barged in the door. I throw my purse on the floor.

"I was helping you." She said. She folded her arms in front of her and she leaned on the counter.

"HELPING ME? From what being happy?" I yelled. I rubbed my eyes.

"Your luck it was only me that walked in. What if it was another teacher or maybe a classmate? I saved you from losing what you have been working so hard for the past couple of years." She waved her arms toward me.

"I don't need your help. Thanks." I grabbed my purse and run out the door.

__________________

I take a step in the diner. The waitress from the other night came up. "Hey" I say. "Is he here?"

"Yeah, he's in his back booth." She points and starts to walk that way.

"Has he ordered?" She nods, I pull my wallet from my purse, "Can I pay for it." She brings me up to the register and I pay for his meal. I tell her to keep it between us. I go back outside and sit down on the bench next to the door.

He walks out about an hour or so later with his hands in his pockets, "Miss. (Y/L/N)," he says disappointed. "What are you doing here?"

"I was told once this guy I really like comes here when he needs a break, to think. I really fucked up with him so I figured he would be away, thinking."

He pulls his keys from his pockets, "Well, thank you for paying for my food." He starts to walk away. "I will see you in class."

"Mark please..." I stand up.

"No Miss. (Y/L/N)" he turns around, "Just because you know my first name doesn't mean you get to us it. Just like I will not use yours."

"Mr. Fischbach, if you would let me, I want to explain what happened."

"I think your roommate did quite enough explaining for everybody." He steps closer to me, "I have one question though." I keep my eyes on my hands, hiding the tears falling down my face, "How long after you saw that picture on my computer did it take for you two to come up with this plan? Tricking me into believing someone as beautiful and wonderful as you could like someone like me? How far was this going to go before you two went to the dean? Was it before or after I have you tied down to my bed?"

"I didn't plot anything against or with anybody. I never ment to take your phone. I thought I was doing the nice thing by taking your phone that went off to you. I didn't mean to touch your computer. I never wanted to snoop but I fucked up and I did. I'm sorry that I ever did anything" I looked up. "I only told her because she blamed me for switching our phones so I could see you again." I sighed "The only thing I have done is join your classes but don't worry. I won't be in class much longer."

"Excuse me?" he says. "I told you before you need..."

"I'm going home," I say. "This whole semester is been a disaster," I sigh. "While I was waiting for you here I looked it up. I can transfer to the university down the road from my dad's house. I'm going to call in the morning and ask for an emergency transfer. I can still graduate, actually at the end of next semester."

"(Y/F/N)..."

"No, this semester has been nothing but pain and misery for me. I'm tired Mr. Fischbach. I'm tired of my best friend thinking I'm messing around with my teacher." I pause, "And my teacher, the guys I actually really care about thinking I'm doing this to get him in trouble because guess what, and I'm in as just as much trouble as well." I watch as I see a tear roll off his cheek. "I'm done crying," I continue, "I'm done." I say throwing my hands in the air and walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh friends, I'm leaving it on kind of a cliff hanger-y style end. I promise I will update with the next chapter this week. I really hope you are enjoying it so far. I know right now I really want to keep writing, I'm still several chapters ahead. Thanks for reading friends!

Much love <3 <3 <3