Chapter 15 (XXX)

I sat in the hotel room alone. I started studying for the multiple tests coming up at the end of this week. The music playing on my phone to drown out the silence stops and I look down, my phone actually starts ringing. "Hello," I answer.

"I finally got out of those meetings," he sighs and I chuckle. "I got your text earlier, I'll be there in about an hour. I'm going to go home and grab a couple things."

"Okay," I say. "I figured I would order a pizza for dinner if that's cool?"

"That sounds great, what are you doing?" he sounded curious.

"Well, I have 2 tests this week I need to study for so I'm just studying and listening to music." I said as I turned the page on my textbook.

"Oh, maybe I can help you study. I mean one of the tests is for my class and all." He said with the hint of the sexy growl in his voice.

"I mean I can't think of a better way to study, right? To just get the information right from the teacher," I laughed. "What did you have in mind?"

"You will see," he growled again. "I'm going to go and get my things together."

"I told the front desk that you would need a key, so just tell them your name and you can come right up." I said quickly.

"I'll see you in a bit." He hung up the phone.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and placed an order for pizza. I went back to studying in the time being. I didn't realize I was getting sleepy when a knock came from the door, startling me. I got up grabbing the pizza. I thanked him and placed it on the small table right inside the door. I go back to the bed and start going over my notes again. I lay on my side and start reading.

__________________________

Light kisses trailed down from my temple to my neck, I smiled as they started. I roll over to my back as I opened my eyes. "Is that how I'm going to be woken up every day?" I mumble in my half awakened state "Because if it is I can live with that." I breathily laugh.

"It might be, depends on who wakes up first." He smiled. "You've been asleep for a while." I look around the messy bed to find my phone, it's only 9pm. I look down to see 6 missed calls from dad. "Oh shit I forgot to call my dad this afternoon."

Mark starts picking up a couple of the papers around me. He looks at each one before putting in a nice stack. "Calling to check up on you?"

I start poking at my phone, "Kind of, probably to see if I could transfer."

"Oh," he said placing the paper stack on the side table. "When did you call him?"

"Before I rented the hotel room yesterday," I said confused. "Why is me calling my dad something to question?"

"I'm sorry," he said. "It was nothing to question." He brings the pizza box over, "Are you going to call him back?"

"Yeah, he gets worried if I don't call him within an hour or so," I said pulling up his contact.

"Is this about moving back?" I looked back at him. "Can I make a strange request?" I raise my eyebrow before I could answer he says, "Will you stay here? Continuing school here, please?"

I accidently push the call button. I look back to my phone and rush to put the phone up to my ear.

"Honey, there you are, I was getting worried." He said excited.

"Sorry dad, I fell asleep studying." I said. I watch as Mark continues to move my things off the bed.

"Did you get ahold of them? What did they say?" He said in one breath.