Chapter 18

I didn't write very much in the time I've been sitting here. I just keep looking around his office and admiring the flowers that are sitting right in front of me. Mark walks back in the room shutting it behind him. He stands there for a second then walks over grabbing his arm rests. He leans over the seat closing the gap between us. "I think I found my secretary," he says placing his hand on my knee.

"Oh good, I was looking a desk job," I laughed reaching over putting my hand on his.

He gets up and reaches around me to the drawer in front of me grabbing his keys. "Are you ready to go?" he asks quietly. He stands up pulling me with him and wraps his hand around my neck, the other hand around my lower back. He slowly places loving kisses on my lips. I grab the lapel of his suit jacket tightly as I kiss him back. He pulls away, "I wish I could have done that earlier," placing his forehead on mine. He pulls away then places a small sweet kiss on my lips again. "I can't wait for tonight." He reaches over and picks up his bag from the floor. He grabs the flower from the desk, and then passes it to me. He walks around me and grabs the vase of flowers. He opens the door and I slide past him.

________________________

We pull up in the driveway of a very lovely two story house. The outside is a wonderful ivory color with dark shingles to match. "This is your house?" I question.

"Yeah," he chuckled. We park in the driveway. He hops out of the car then runs to my side and opens the door. I grab his extended hand to get out. "I'll give you the tour." He says as we walk hand in hand to the door.

The open living room greets us first. I walk around in a circle following an open balcony on the second story. Off to the left is a hallway that's dark, the wall facing me has a huge TV mounted to it. I walk to the back of the couch. To the right is the dining room. I imagine the kitchen is that way too. The staircase is on the wall next to me before you go to the dining room. "Come with me," he says leading me upstairs. "There's nothing much up here," He opens the door and a beautiful tan haired dog runs up to me. "Chica, did you lock yourself in my room again?" He walks into the room. I stay where I am petting the panting pup. He walks back, "Come on we don't want to get hair all over that pretty dress she's wearing, Chica-beaka."

She looks up with me with sad eyes then goes back into the bedroom. "She's adorable."

He leaves the door cracked, "She's my girl," he says then wraps his arms around me. "Well I mean..."

"No I get it I would trade me in too." I say.

"No, don't say that," he says poking my nose.

"But she's so cute," I poke his nose in retaliation.

"So are you," he places a small kiss on my nose then grabs my hand pulling me back down the stairs. He walks us to the dining room where his P.C. tower, his tie and a small gift bag are sitting across his table. He let go of my hand and walks over and grabs his tie. I watch as he throws it over neck, just leaving it there. He grabs the bag and slides it over to me. "This is for you." He puts his hands in his pockets.

"You've already bought me flowers. You didn't need to get anything else." I say pushing it back toward him.

He steps closer to me, then grabs the bag and places it next to me. "This is from our deal, remember?"

I look down at the bag. I turn to the table then pull out a heavy thong and a remote. "Well thank you for the underwear but I like the ones I'm wearing now."

"Please, put them on. There fun I promise." He holds them then pushes something causing a dull red light to come on.

"What do they do?" I ask as I grab them back.

He grabs the remote, "Put them on and I'll show you," I turn to walk away but he grabs my wrists, "Right here."

"I'm not changing my underwear in your kitchen," I say, trying to pull away.

"Oh," his eyes close a little "It won't be the worst thing you will do in the kitchen." He lets go of my wrists, "Now change." He turns away and slowly starts tying his tie.

I hesitate watching him tie his tie, "I actually have to go to the bathroom," I say quietly. He turns back and points to the first door on the left. I quickly make my way across the house, quietly closing the door behind me. I slowly change my underwear and I bunch the ones I just took off in my hand. I open the door to find him standing there holding the doorframe.

"You had to go to the bathroom, huh?" he questions walking away from the door. We walk back to the kitchen where I quickly put my underwear in the gift bag still sitting on the table. He turns around then reaches up my skirt pushing the thing up against my clit. I gasp and grab his suit jacket as he pulls his hand away quickly turning back to the table grabbing the controller. "Have you guessed what it is?"

"I mean I'm starting to get an idea."

"Well, I'm going to try it tonight," he holds up the remote. "It's new to the market and I just want to see how well it works." He turns it on and I squeeze my knees together as it buzzes against me. "You see what I like about this one..." he says pushing another button. I lean against the chair next to me. He comes up behind me pressing his hips against mine. "It has three main functions," he turns me to face him. He pushes the button again and it goes really fast. I rest my forehead on his chest and start breathing heavily. He grabs my hair and pulls it back, his eyes met mine. He holds the device up to his mouth then presses another button and it stops all together. "My favorite feature..." The device buzzes with each word causing my hips to buck, "Is that the vibrator can be voice activated." I sigh, "So now I could torture you during class, any time I want." He leans down and kisses me gently.

"This...is...evil..." I say between breaths and buzzes.

"It has a two hour battery, which means, you better be prepared for the concert tonight," he lets go of my hair. He turns it off and I lean against him trying to compose myself. "This is your reward and mine."

"How is this for both of us, this is torture" I say under my breath.

"Well," he starts, "This is my thank you for giving me a chance and a thank you for yesterday. This is also for the 100% I know you are going to get on your test." He puts his hands at the base of my hair, and then gives me a gentle kiss. He pulls his hands away then down to his watch, "We better get going." He says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi friends!

I just want to say thank you! I know I say it at the end of every chapter but I am so happy! I posted the last chapter and I didn't even see 600 or 700 views, I luckily got here before 850! I never imagined it getting this far, I was so happy I was brave enough to put it out!

I just wanted to let you know as well I'm putting out 3 chapters this week Today, Tomorrow and Saturday because the next three chapters have to do with the date and I don't want them stretched out too much. (Also if I say it I feel socially obligated to do it...)

Much love <3 <3 <3