Chapter 26

Mark walks over to the door as I back away sitting down in the chair behind me. When I look up he's leaning against the door. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I catch my breath before standing back up. "We need to get back to class." Mark meets me in the middle of the room and hugs me tight. I didn't realize how much I was shaking until he was holding me. He places a small kiss on my forehead and lets go of me. He walks to the door and I'm following behind him closely.

We get out to the hallway and before we get around the people talking The Dean grabs my arm. "If you don't mind, I would like to have a word with (Y/N) alone for a minute."

Mark stands next to me, "I'm fine," I say with a half-smile. I can tell by the way he's looking at me he's worried. He smirks back before being pulled back down the hallway by one of the women that was standing outside of the office. I pull my arm out of his and walk back into Mark's office. I walk as far back and away from him as possible when I hear the door latch.

I turn back to see him standing at the door way. "You know, I didn't get to where I am today because I'm stupid right? I know something is going on with you two."

I fold my arms across me, "Between Mr. Fischbach and I? I told you, there's nothing going on between us."

He walks over to the desk chair and sits down, "So it's just a coincidence that you have the same necklace as the person in the lock screen of his phone?" I can feel my heart beating a million miles a minute. "Oh, so that gets you to shut up?" He sits up putting his elbows to the desk. "Not as brave when he's not here, huh?"

"So what's going to happen?" I ask rudely.

He starts snickering, "You're not even going to deny it now are you?" He sits back a bit opening a folder lying on his desk, "You know out of everyone in your class, I would never have picked you, your room-mate maybe but not you."

"You have already decided my fate so, just tell me what's going to happen so I can be on my way," I say. "Am I going to be expelled?"

He sits all the way back, "Depends on how well you convince me and if its good enough maybe it will just go away all together."

I look at him confused, "Excuse me?"

"Don't make me ask for it," he says standing up. "You know exactly what I want." I walk to the door grabbing the handle. He pushes my head against the door holding it there. He presses his body against mine he puts his lips against the my ear, "Show me how bad you want to keep this a secret." He grabs my arm as he pulls away from me spinning me around. He reaches down and starts unzipping his pants. I lift my knee kicking him in the groin. Ducking under his arm as I open the door with a full swing hoping it hits him on the head. I run back to the classroom, Mark's standing at the front of the room. His eyes shoot immediately to my forehead. Obviously him hitting my head against the door left a mark. I finally look up to see the other students staring at me, each and every one of them. I look back over to Mark "Miss. (Y/L/N)..." The Dean yells from the door behind me. "Outside, NOW!"

I can feel myself starting to hyperventilate, I put my head down as I walked down the aisle to the back door. I'm going to make sure I'm as far away from him as possible. Mark walked back behind me grabbing the bend of my arm turning me around. "What did he do to you?"

I turn around to see one of the women standing behind him. "You are coming with me," she said starting to walk around us.

"What do you need with her?" he says pushing past me getting in the face of the woman in front of us.

She turns looking at him, "She's needed in the hallway." I stand up. Mark turns starting to walk to the door, "No, she's the only one needed." The woman stands there putting her hand up trying to stop him.