Pop off- Kyoka Jirou x Female Reader

Quirk- Pop-off: Users hair forms into extremely sticky spheres. When thrown off excessively user begins to bleed.
Extra Info- Reader is Minoru's younger sister that begins school a month later due to injury. (Btw she's not as short as Minoru and her hair is curly with the spheres forming at the tip)

      'Breathe in, breathe out (Name)!' A girl walks through the humongous barrier that surrounded U.A. She remembers that her brother Minoru should be in her class, 1.A. She thinks that her brother is probably announcing his sister is joining the class.
   A seemingly normal day for class 1.A. Ida correcting people, Bakugou being obnoxious, Aizawa sleeping in his cocoon, and Mineta asking for cup sizes.
      Mineta snaps his fingers in realization, "Oh class!" Everyone snaps there attention to Mineta, "Guess whose younger sister is joining our class!"
      Bakugou groans, "Now us dudes are going to have a Mineta on our hands." Everyone imagines a female Mineta asking for the amount of packs each boy has. Kaminari quivers in fear as Asui cheers, "Finally, kero! They'll know how we feel, kero."
    "Sit, down class." Aizawa sluggishly says, "We have a new student coming in. Come in and introduce yourself." The door slides open when a girl with curly (H/C) hair with balls at the end walks in.
      The said girl bows, "Good morning! I'm Mineta (Name). Mineta Minoru is my older brother. I sadly wasn't able to come to school for a month due to injuries. To reduce confusion just call me (Name). I hope we can all be friends!"
      Aizawa yawns, "Sit in the empty desk next to Yaoyorozu." The girl raises her hand as (Name) makes her way next to her.
~~~~~~
     It was now lunch and all of 1.A was crowding (Name) except for a select few. Questions flew about, with answers soon after. One girl in particular asked if she wanted to join her for lunch, (Name) quickly agrees and follows her to Lunch Rush's cafeteria.
      "Sorry about everyone. They're just surprised a Mineta isn't well, like your brother. Oh! By the way I'm Jirou Kyoka!" The girl now introduced as Jirou explains.
     (Name) waves her hands about, "Oh it's fine!  Even my parent were surprised I wasn't like Minoru."
      The two didn't know then but that conversation led to something beautiful.
~~~~~
      It has been a few months since (Name) joined class 1.A. Final exams were coming up and (Name) was studying her hardest to keep 2nd in the class.
      Unbeknownst to (Name) she had smitten two classmates. The two were both planning to confess.
      "Kyoka!" (Name) calls out to her best friend. The said girl waves and waits for (Name) to catch up.
      "We still on for the sleepover?" Kyoka questions.
      "Yep! I'll bring snacks and some onesies for us!" (Name) says. As the two continue to walk towards their houses someone calls out to (Name).
      "Hey Kaminari! What's up?" (Name) asks.
      "Ummm... well. Feel my shirt!"
      "Why?"
      "Because it's made of boyfriend material."
      "Pfft! Hahaha! That one was good." As (Name) continues to laugh she is interrupted by Kyoka.
      "I'll see you at my place, Kay?" Kyoka walks away heartbroken. "I should've known she didn't swing that way.... My confession is ruined."
      After continuous pickup lines (Name) confesses, "Kaminari I'm flattered, but I don't like... boys. And I've already got someone in mind."
      Kaminari completely humiliated nods in understanding, "It's Jirou isn't it? Go after her! If you need me I'll be your wingman!"
      "Thanks! I'll do so!" (Name) runs off and plans her confession.
~~~~~
      After an hour of planing she whips out her phone.
      'Hey Kyoka?'
      'Yea?'
     'Hey can we change plans?'
      'Oh! Um.. its Kaminari isn't it? Good luck!'
      Sensing that her plan backfired she ran to her best friends house.
      Entering Kyoka's room she hears Adele playing with the occasional sniffle.
"Hey.."
"I was just going." Kyoka gets up and tries to leave her room. Keyword was tries. (Name) uses her quirk to stick her to the ground. Once (Name) notices she's stuck, (Name) kisses Kyoka.
"Baka. Where were you going to go dressed in your pjs?"
"What? I thought."
"Hush. I'll explain if we get to cuddle!" Kyoka reluctantly agrees as (Name) releases her.
"So, what were you going to ask?"
"What about your plans?"
"I was planning on being slick and confessing by going, 'I was wondering if we can make that sleepover a date'." Kyoka's mouth forms an 'o'.
"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope I can be a Mineta one day."