Don't Pass Out Deku!- Izuku Midoriya x Reader

Quirk- Transformation: User can transform into anyone/anything the user has had contact with. (Example: Can't turn into All Might if they haven't come into contact with him) User can also tweak certain details and use the person they have transformed into's quirk.

      'Never again am I playing truth or dare with Mina' I think. Walking along the familiar route to my crush's, Deku's, apartment I grumble curses to my so called 'friend'. As I walk up the entryway I knock on the door. Crossing my fingers, I hope he isn't home.
Knock, knock. After waiting a few seconds, a stout woman opens the door.
"Hello, Ms. Midoriya! Is Deku home?"
"Hi (Name)! He's in his room. You can let yourself in." Entering the apartment I take off my shoes and try my best to compose myself.
Making reluctant steps to his door I knock. "Hello, Deku? It's me (Name)." He opens the door and blushes.
"H-hey (Name)! Come in." He ushers me in and begins muttering about letting a girl in his room. I seat myself on his plush bed then transform. With Midnight's body and outfit mixed with my head I readied myself.
The broccoli haired boy turns around and explodes. He becomes a stuttering mess, "Uh-Uh (N-Name)."
My face turns a bright red, "I-I want you to Virginia Smash me Deku!" As I finished my statement a thud emits. "Izuku!" Transforming back and rushing towards him I see blood rush out of his nose and his face in a blissful daze. I rapidly shake him, and he eventually awakes.
"D-did you mean that?! I mean we're both so young...." he continues to mutter as I kiss him.
"It was one of Mina's famous dares." He once again explodes, "Don't pass out, Deku!"