Unworthy- Izuku Midoriya x Reader [Request]

Thanks for requesting -_Splendid_-! I'm sooo happy someone requested a Soulmate A

Thanks for requesting -_Splendid_-! I'm sooo happy someone requested a Soulmate A.U! I'm a sucker for those.

      Soulmate A.U: There is a countdown on each persons wrist leading to the time and date they meet their soulmate.
      Quirk- Aura Reading: User can read people's aura's. This counts for a persons health, emotions, intent, and power levels. On some occasions this can be used on objects. (Can be used to see if a person has used it, or it is a robot) The users eyes permanently become black, while the pupil becomes a glowing purple.
Extra Info- Though her quirk isn't much for offense, she has created gauntlets that can take some of her quirks power and transform it into energy balls.

Ever since Bakugou had manifested his quirk and Midoriya was deemed quirkless, Midoriya had became Bakugou's prey. Constantly being told he was worthless and meant nothing to the world, he became depressed. But one thing kept him going.
That 'thing' was his soulmate countdown. Learning in class that was your destined lover, he became hopeful. When he was kicked down his countdown picked him up.
Now something similar was happening to a (Name) (Last Name). She had luckily acquired a quirk, but it made her once beautiful (E/C) eyes a disgusting black and purple. Being called a monster, was something on her daily agenda. While the other kids grew hideous wings and horns, they still held their attention on her. She was deemed unworthy of love. But her salvation was her countdown. Stroking it lovingly cured her sorrows.
      Now currently those two were standing in areas for U.A's entrance exam. Each countdown read 2 weeks 1 day 7 hours and 38 minutes.
~~~~~
One week later the two had received transmissions of their acceptance into U.A. Both rejoiced and kissed their countdown.
~~~~~
"3-38 Minutes! I'm going to meet him at school?!?!" Looking lovestruck (Name) walks to school.
~~~~~
Gazing at the large door that read'1.A', (Name) takes a deep breath.
Crash
Before she could open the door she collided with someone. Hearing an ear piercing ring she smiles. Gazing down at her is a boy with unruly green locks, "S-she's more than I could imagine!!" Realizing their position he scrambles up. "S-sorry soulmate! I'm Izuku Midoriya! Call me Izuku!"
Smiling at how adorable he is she introduces herself, "(Name) (Last Name)! Call me (Name) Izuku! I'm happy such an unworthy person like me got paired up with you!" Awestruck that she felt the same as him he hugs her.
"Me too, (Name). Me too."

I hoped you enjoyed -_Splendid_-! I'm sorry if it's short!