Matchups #5

I'm sorry I took so long to continue these! I've been focusing on the oneshots!
       Also look forward to the next chapter of 'Janus-Faced' soon ;).

      Thomas_and_his_World:
      I'd pair you up with, Midoriya!

Why I would pair you two up:~ He sometimes feels that he isn't good enough, or doesn't live up to your expectations

~ He sometimes feels that he isn't good enough, or doesn't live up to your expectations. But when you become jealous and protective over him he becomes reassured.
~ When he first met you, he was afraid he would offend you by saying something wrong. So expect many questions about your transition!
~ He'd research a lot about transitions. So he could buy you something to make yours a lot easier!
~ He enjoys recording hero fights and you're often right behind him watching it.
~ You two would spend countless hours talking about space/astrophysics/travel.

How it would happen:
When you first introduced himself, he was a tad bit confused. Transgender...he's heard about that somewhere. Just not enough to know how to mention it a conversation without being offensive.
He'd research a ton! And would talk to you. You would eventually hit it off with him.

Psycho-Otaku:
Is pair you up with, Mina!

Why I would pair you two up:~ Mina is always positive, whenever you'd feel negative she's rant about how you can make everything positive

~ Mina is always positive, whenever you'd feel negative she's rant about how you can make everything positive.
~ She'd most definitely would skip out on a social event to hang out with you. Though if it is important, like a wedding or birthday she'd drag you to it.
~ Whenever shes bored she'd start a meme war with you! Whoever sends the best meme wins.
~ Your tsundere nature cracks her up! It's endearing how you try to act tough.

How it would happen:
      She would see you sending a meme to someone and start squealing. Immediately afterwards you exchanged numbers.

LunaLunala:
I'd pair you up with, Bakugou!

Why I would pair you two up:~ At least 80% of the sentences that come out of his mouth include curses, he wouldn't care if you curse a lot

~ At least 80% of the sentences that come out of his mouth include curses, he wouldn't care if you curse a lot.
~ Whenever he gets upset over losing, he's glad you help him better himself.
~ Most Of His 'loving' comments are insults. Playful banter would be common between you two.
~ He's glad you're silent at times, sometimes he just needs silence, but at the same time wants company.

How it would happen:
      After losing a battle Bakugou was mad, the type were you cried.
      You would attempt to comfort him, and he would deny it. You would then curse him out on the spot for being so stubborn.

      KuroIchigo2:
      I'd pair you up with, Neito!

Why I would pair you two up:~ You would be able to handle Neito's insults, most of them make no sense, so your logical nature helps you

~ You would be able to handle Neito's insults, most of them make no sense, so your logical nature helps you.
~ He wouldn't exactly like people knowing about your relationship with him; you're his weak point and he doesn't want anyone countering his insult with you. So p.d.a is often just a quick peck or hug.
~ Sometimes he needs to wake up from his fantasies, and you're the one who does so with your logic.
~ He loves your snarky comments, it's fun to see others look surprised that someone so great as him  has someone that insults him.

How it would happen:
      He would approach you and begin to rant about how much better 1.B was than 1.A.
      Just as Kendo was about to apologize for him, you started correcting all his assumptions. Which surprised him and made him quite interested.

      Creator-J:
      I'd pair you up with, Tsuyu!

Why I would pair you two up: ~ Tsuyu is very blunt and logical, when your decisions are made with your feelings, she would step in

~ Tsuyu is very blunt and logical, when your decisions are made with your feelings, she would step in.
~ She loves interacting with her friends, but she prefers to work alone on academic based work. Perfect for you both because one won't nag to partner with the other.
~ Your zodiac signs are quite compatible (Tsuyu- Aquarius; You- Gemini)
~ She is a great listener, and loves to hear you sing and tell her stories.

How it would happen:
      She'd admire when you took charge after an unfortunate scenario. She'd compliment you and you two would become quick friends!