I Really- Tamaki Amajiki x Reader [Request]

Thanks Anime_lover347 for requesting! Hope you enjoy! Sorry it's so late!

     Quirk- Soda Pop!: User can take any carbonated drink and turn it into a bomb. Though the user can sometimes have difficulty around a certain brand of drink.
      Extra Info: (Name) is a third year whom is close friends with the big three.

"Why is he in the corner...?" I question Mirio as I stare at Tamaki.
"It's sort of a habit of his." My mouth forms into an 'o'.
"I'll join him then!" I skip up to Tamaki and place my head on the wall. "What are ya mumbling about Tamaki?"
"A-ah, (Name)!" He gasps as he sees my figure marginal to him. "um w-why're you here?"
I smile at him, "I'm joining you!"
      "Why do you want to join me...?"
      "Cause I like you!" He seems to take in my words and slowly process them. He then straightens his back and goes to another corner.
"H-huh? Mirio did I do something wrong?" He slides up to me and places a finger under his chin.
      "What did you say?"
      "That I liked him." He gapes at me.
      "(Name) that was like, the last step! You're supposed to butter him up!"
      I tilt my head to the side and pout, "But how would I do that? I like him, so I told him."
"(N-Name)! Tamaki is a delicate creature!"
"Then why is he in the hero course?"
He opens his mouth to counter then closes it. "I honestly don't know how to reply to that."
~~~~~
"Tamaki what are you eating?"
"Squid."
"Ooo! Is it for your quirk?"
"Y-Yes." He shuffles awkwardly, "C-can I help you with something?"
"No, I just want to talk to you."
"What's your intention, nobody just talks to me."
"Meep!" I quiver under his gaze, "I r-really like you an want to talk to you!" He pivots and I see the tips of his ears turn pink.
He then walks into a corner and mumbles. I barely pick up a 'm-me too.'
      "Tamaki is that Fanta?"
      "Yes..." I slightly cringe as I release a sneeze.
      The top flies off and the room is showered in the carbonated drink.
      "S-sorry!"
He lets out a minuscule laugh and slips.
      "Ahh, Tamaki!" I follow him in falling. We each sit up and face each other, and immediately break into a fit of laughter at the sight of our condition.
      "It's fine..."
      "That's a relief." Tamaki rubs his neck.
"Why Fanta...?" I giggle as I stare at the now empty bottle.
"I'm not sure, it's strange. I believe it's because it's orange."
      "Interesting..." Tamaki pauses and takes a breath, "Do you r-really mean that?"
      I lie back down, "Mean what?"
      "That you l-like me...are you insulting me?"
      "Nope! I really like you Tamaki!"
      His already deep blush intensifies. I crawl over to the boy and envelop him in my arm.
      "You're just so precious!"
      He reluctantly returns the hug, "I l-like you...two."

Hoped you enjoyed Anime_lover347! Sorry if it's short!