I hate you so much, but I still love you- Bakugou Katsuki x Reader

⚠️ Warning Spoilers for the training camp arc ⚠️
      Quirk- None
Extra Info- (Name) is quirkless and Izuku's twin. She tags along to the summer camp and ends up being kidnapped instead of Bakugou.

Placing my head into my arms I feel something wet. Why am I crying? I hated her so why am I...? I hated everything about her! That annoying laugh, obnoxious smile, her empty words. Damn her......
      Crying in front of her door, I just break, I feel empty. Nothing matters anymore. I've spent days, no weeks just sitting here.
"Honey, you should probably leave. You've been here for an hour. Come visit tomorrow." An elderly nurse places her hand on my shoulder. Standing up I begin to make my way out of the institute.
Once again reading the words etched onto the nameplate I slowly walk away.
      Returning home my mom greets me, "Welcome home you brat! How's (Name)?"
      Not feeling the will to counter her comment I begin, "She's not good. I thought it was just gonna be some injuries, but no. I was taken to an 'Mental Institution' but no it was an asylum. She was in a room-" I begin to feel the waterworks escaping, "I entered her room she was rocking herself back and forth in a corner. I tried to talk to her she, she wouldn't respond all she did say was, 'N-no not Izuku, not Bakugou, not mom, don't hurt them!!!'" At this point I ran into my room and just collapsed letting my tears cascade down my cheeks.
'DAMN YOU (NAME). Damn you for sacrificing yourself for me of all people. Damn you for being the one I truly fell in love with.' Sobbing to myself I eventually fall asleep.
I hated her so much, that I eventually loved her.