Overcome- Tamaki Amajiki x (Idol) Reader [Request]

Thanks for requesting star_heart04 hope you enjoy!

      Quirk- Sparklers: User can emit sparks from their fingertips can be used as attacks or for recreational use.
      Extra Info- (Name) is an up and rising idol, though she has her fair share of anxiety.

      Tamaki wasn't expecting to be seated in a large stadium with the big three. It was just a favor Nejire requested of him and Mirio.
      The show had yet to start, but the male was already anxious. Him and rambunctious crowds didn't exactly mix. To make things worse, there were middle-aged men seated alone with shirts embroidered with the idol's face.
      Tamaki shuddered as he walked through the desolate halls. Perhaps he would buy a snack, then again the prices were a tad bit exaggerated. He then continued his walk in a daze.
Sniffles broke the male's daydream. He silently panicked, looking back and forth nervously. He wasn't keen, or the best on comforting people.
      In the corner he saw what seemed to be a huddled figure. As he neared it the sniffles grew louder. 
      "Um...are you alright...?" He awkwardly question as he stood marginal.
       The figure lifted its head, to reveal a girl. She wore glittery makeup and a revealing outfit, while her (H/C) hair in loose curls.
      "Ah...n-not exactly." The girl sighed, "I'm surprised you care about my wellbeing, usually people ask for an autograph beforehand."
      "Oh," Tamaki rubbed his head bashfully, "Am I supposed to know who you are?"
      The girl shyly smiled, "No, I'm glad you don't. It's a surprise though, you are at my concert."
      "You did look familiar..."
      (Name) giggled, "It's refreshing to meet a guy who isn't obsessed with me!"
      "Ah, um..." Tamaki's face reddened at the girl's quick change of demeanor, "It's nice to meet you (Name)..."
      "Same here...?"
      "Tamaki."
      She grinned and stood, "Tamaki, what a nice name. I should go, I do have a concert to attend." She turned to leave, "But thanks, your presence helped me with my attack."
      She pounded off, leaving a perplexed Tamaki.
      Who knew that idols got the same attacks as he did?
~~~~~
      The concert soon started and Tamaki has found himself seated once again in his seat.
      "I'm surprised you came back! Change of heart, Tamaki?" Mirio cheekily questioned.
      "Some people overcome their anxiety, I should to."
      "Thataboy Tamaki!" Nejire cheered as she pivoted back to the show.
      (Name) bounced about, occasionally activating her quirk to add more pizazz. She sang her heart out, capturing the anxious hero's own.
~~~~~
      The concert had long ended and Tamaki had finally filed out of the stadium.
      "That was awesome! She ceases to amaze me!" Nejire stated, as she bounced along the sidewalk.
      "Yes...she was good."
      "Hey! Wait up!" A girl in 'discreet' attire sprinted up to the trio.
      She bore sunglasses (at night) and a hooded jacket with ripped jeans and high tops.
      "Tamaki," She panted, "take this..." She handed him a slip of paper with numbers written on. "It's my number, we should talk sometime!"
      "(N-Name)?"
      "Yep!" She winked, "Hello to you two as well!" She waved at Tamaki's awestricken companions.

Hoped you enjoyed star_heart04!