Flustered- Tenya Ida x (Flirtatious) Reader [Request]

Thanks Titiania_Erza123 for requesting! Hope you enjoy!

      Quirk- Muse: User can command anything living with their (singing) voice! Either it be animals or man! Her quirk generally works better on males. And even more if she wears appealing clothing.

      "Your uniform appears disgraceful!" I entered my new homeroom to be greeted by a square faced boy. "Your skirt is too short, your socks are ripped, and your shirt doesn't fit correctly!"
      I lick my lips then grab his tie, "Hmm, so what?" I let go of him, then strut to my seat. He then turns towards me beet red and fuming.
      "How rude! Despicable!" I lean over my desk and place a finger on his lips.
      "Shh...chihuahuas should learn not to yap."
~~~~~
     "Uwah! (Name)-kun! Your costume is so cute!" Mina motions towards my costume, which consists of a white, pointed musketeer hat with a blue feather protruding from the side. A sleeveless blue leotard, with a chained belt, that connected a white cape-like skirt to me. While I wore thigh-high, heeled white boots, with a blue belt-like rim. I had a white choker, with had one white sleeve going down my right arm. And finally to my side a scabbard, which contained my rapier.
      "Why thank you!" I wink towards her and walk out of the locker room.
~~~~~
      "(Name)-Sama! You look Splendid in your costume!" Mineta greets me as he ogles, with Kaminari soon behind.
      "Well, I'm glad you're enjoying the view!"
      "Would you do us the honor of posing!" Kaminari bows.
      "Of course, sweet cheeks!" Placing a hand on my hip, I blow a kiss.
~~~~~
      Over by Ida, Midoriya quivers in fear, "I-ida...? Are you okay?"
      Forcing a smile Ida looks over at him, "Of course! Why would you think otherwise!?"
      "Hehe...maybe because you're glaring at (Last Name)?" Midoriya rubs the back of his neck.
       "I am not!"
      "Why are you?"
      Sighing in defeat Ida looks down, "Her costume is so revealing! And she's flirting with those boys!"
      Uraraka twirls over, "You're jealous Ida! You don't care about Yaoyorozu's costume!"
      Flustered he takes a step back, "That is because of her quirk, unlike (Last Name)'s...."
      "Ida you don't have a clue about (Last Name)'s quirk, none of us do." Midoriya begins to mutter about her quirks possibilities.
      "Face It Ida! You're Jealous!"
      "Oo! The little chihuahua's jealous!" (Name) prances over to Ida and takes his chin, "Is it because of little ol' me?"
      He grasps her arm and pulls it away, "I am not! Especially towards you!" Blushing mad he excuses himself.
      "What a pity. Good luck Uraraka, Midoriya."
The duo turns to each other, "Pity...?"
~~~~~
"Team A will be (Last Name) and Kaminari! While the team they're versing is F made up Ida and Sero!" All Might announces his lots as he perches on a balcony.
The mentioned teams get into place as I tighten my boots, "Let's win Kaminari~"
He salutes me, "Yes (Name)-Sama!"
"Begin!" The two come at Kaminari and I and we dodge.
I sing under my breath, and make Ida lower his speed. Pulling out my rapier, I attack.
I jump up and send a flurry of attacks. Dust rises and blurs my vision. It eventually clears and leaves me perplexed, "Huh..?" Instead Of dodging, Ida lay below me blushing.
"My..my! Aren't you sly!"
He appeared to be out of commission.
"Ida is ouuut!"
~~~~~
      "Ida~~~Wait up!" Said male freezes at the sound of the voice.
      "Yes (Last Name)...?" Ida robotically turns to me and smiles?
      "What happened during today's training?"
      "Whatever do you mean?"
      "I mean I used my quirk on you, but you still could've dodged!"
      He flinches, "I uh- What is your quirk (Last Name)?"
      I rub my forehead, "I'll tell you if," I motion towards my cheek, "You kiss me!"
      If his blush could get worse, it did. I waited expectantly.
      Ida instead smashes his lips on mine. I smirk into the kiss and kiss back.
      When we pull I away I smile, "My, my! I wasn't expecting that!"
      He turns away and I clearly see smoke leave his ears, "P-please b-be quiet...."

I hoped you enjoyed Titania_Erza123! Request again anytime!