Video Games- Katsuki Bakugou x (Injured) Reader [Request]

Thanks SoooooooManyFandoms for requesting! Hope you enjoy!      A/N- I sincerely apologize for updating so infrequently! I should be publishing more oneshots soon!

      A/N- I sincerely apologize for updating so infrequently! I should be publishing more oneshots soon!

      Quirk: None
Extra Info- (Name) is Bakugou's girlfriend

      "How-just never mind damnit." Bakugou released a shaky breath, "I'll ask the old hag if I can stay the weekend. Just-urgh What the fuck?!"
      (Name) laughed over the phone, "Thanks Katsuki."
       The boy threw his phone on his bed. He soon scowled as he roughly retrieved his duffel bag. He packed his essentials and called for his mom.
      "Old hag! I'm going to (Name)'s place for the weekend."
      "Don't kill her anymore than she already has!"
      "The fuck?! You knew?!" Bakugou stomped up to his mother and glowered.
      "No cursing in my goddamn household!" Mitsuki pointed an accusing finger, which was soon slapped away.
      "Damn hag..." Bakugou muttered.
~~~~~
Knock
      "It's open~!"
      Bakugou entered (Name)'s house and frowned at her. "How the fuck you you fracture a rib and break a leg?"
      "Teheh..." (Name) awkwardly rubbed her head, "Welp-uh...video games."
      "Explain."
      (Name) cringed at the seriousness Bakugou was radiating. She sighed and reluctantly spoke. "So uh. I was stuck on a level," She adjusted her aching body, "I got mad. I threw my remote. Hit the television. It fell. And yeah."
      "Dumbass." Bakugou placed his bag onto the floor, "Finish the story."
      "Urghhhhh...I don't wanna!" (Name) whined, which was soon stopped by a glare, "The television fell on me. And when I went to stand up the wooden plank holding it up fell on my leg."
      "I'm making curry."
      (Name) groaned, "That's all we eat...! We'll end up eating the leftovers all weekend!"
     "Then start cooking."
      "I'm in no condition," She smirked,  "DuMbAsS!"
      Bakugou growled and threw a pillow at the girl, which promptly caused her to groan.
      "Ah, fuck! Shit...I'm sorry dumbass!" Bakugou stood in front of (Name) waving his hands erratically and spewing curses.
      "I'm fine-" She coughed, "Just don't forget I'm not in the same shape as you and your friends."
      That was right, she had no quirk and never bothered training. She wasn't frail, but she could barely lift a weight. Bakugou often forgot that, and when he did remind guilt flooded him. He didn't deserve to be with her, especially after all he had done to Midoriya.
      "Can you get me some ibuprofen...?"
      "Yea, sure." The boy scrambled to retrieve the item, eventually finding it and giving it to her.
~~~~~
      "Katsuki, don't place to much pressure." Bakugou peered up at the girl and nodded.
      The two sat in the living room watching television. (The one in (Name)'s room has broken). Bakugou laid his head on (Name)'s lap as she massaged his scalp.
      "How do you get your hair like this?" (Name) gaped, "Spiky yet soft! Your product must be so expensive...."
      "Water."
      "Really? No gel, spray?"
      "Yes, now shut the fuck up."
       The girl pouted, "Meanie..."
      Silence soon ensnared the two, causing (Name) to become fidgety, "Can we play some video games?"
      "And with what happened last time? Hell yes."
       The classic tune of Mario Brothers soon filled the apartment.

Hoped you enjoyed SooooooManyFandoms!