Shady- Tomura Shigaraki x Reader [Request]

Thanks _Kavis_ for requesting! Hope you enjoy!      ⚠️ Do not read if you are not past the Kamino Arc!Quirk- Liquid: User can manipulate almost any liquid, or anything that relates to one! Which means User can loosely manipulate vapor, and frozen ...

      ⚠️ Do not read if you are not past the Kamino Arc!
Quirk- Liquid: User can manipulate almost any liquid, or anything that relates to one! Which means User can loosely manipulate vapor, and frozen liquids.
      Extra Info- (Name) used to be close friends with Tomura, before his quirk manifested. (Name) now works at a bar.

"Hello, I'm your hostess for tonight. Please call me (Name)." A woman with (H/C) hair slicked back bows towards the group of villains.
      "Why the hell did you talk me into this..." A man with a black hoodie grumbled after he composed his astonishment.
      "Tomura Shigaraki, it is good that we have peer bonding time."
      "I did not sign up to be with scarecrow and the Yandere school girl."
      "Tomura Shigaraki, master said it was a good idea."
      He incoherently mumbles as he seats himself on a stool.
      "Ah, Dabi it's nice to see you again." (Name) smirks at the male, "The usual.?"
      "You got it (Name), also can you do the quirk thing? I want to impress these lousy coworkers of mine."
"Yes sir!" She winks as she lifts a cup of beer. "Any thing for you gents and lady?"
"Water."
"Soda."
"Seltzer."
Each choice suited the requester. Seltzer for the 'mom' of the group, a water for the giggly girl, and a soda for the childish man in a hood.
      "Alrighty, do you mind a fruity seltzer? And a float instead of a plain soda."
      "Fine."
      "That is quite alright."
      The hostess smiles as she levitates sliced fruits and placed them inside a cup. She cracks the bottle of seltzer and places the contents inside the cup.
"Seltzer for you sir." She places a cup holder and places his order atop.
She then scoops ice-cream and places it into a bottle of Soda. (Name) then hands the beverage over and smiles reminiscently, "A close friend of mine used to love this. I hope you don't mind."
He adverts his gaze and grumbles out a 'thanks'.
~~~~~
A lonely woman bore shaggy clothing as she walked through an abandoned park. Trash lay about and the playground appeared rusted.
The woman thought of her childhood friend. He was a bit, weird, but he cared for her in his own unique way. She missed him, it was hard on her since he left without so much as a goodbye.
Just as she was about to exit she heard the crunch of a branch. She quickly turns to see the soft blue hair she missed.
      "T-Tenko?"
      His voice cracks, "(N-Name)?"
      "The one and only." She walks up to and hugs him, "I've missed you. Though I'm kind of pissed at your disappearance."
      He hesitates in returning the gesture, but eventually does so, "Me too. I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly."
~~~~~~
      The two seated themselves in a nearby bench and talked about their new lives.
      "(Name) do you work anywhere?"
      She scratches her cheek, "In a bar, though it's kinda shady. How about you?"
      "The same for me actually." His gazes shifts off her. He couldn't openly tell her he was a villain. Her reaction could be horrid. He loves her, but didn't wish to draw her into his life.
      She gapes at her watch, "Tenko I should go now! I have a party to serve soon. Let's meet here again! Okay?" She sweetly smiles as she gathers her things and rushes off.
      "Okay." He mutters as he watches her retreating form.
~~~~~
      The hostess bowed towards her guests as they left. But smirked at the one whom stood behind.
      "I didn't realize you would be my party."
      "I didn't realize this is what you meant by shady."
      The two quietly laugh.
      "I'm glad." The woman stares at the childish man.
      "Huh?"
      "Now I won't have to hide my feelings." He gives her an attempted smile.
      "Pfft, we'll have to work on that smile."

     Hoped you enjoyed _Kavis_!

Omgish 3k LIKES :D I'm so happy!