Holiday Matchups!

Quick A/N: I'll probably be updating more frequently, but it might be at random. Everything turned out okay, but I'll still need some time! Your wishes worked, thank you!
      P.S- I enjoyed doing these, should I open requests for them?

Alldemfandomz
      I would pair you up with Kirishima!

Why I pair you two up:~ You're both Libra's and he probably would take pride in that

~ You're both Libra's and he probably would take pride in that.
~ Since you like small cute things as presents, he would be able to shower you in those. (Most would be homemade)
~ He cherishes time with his friends and family, it's most likely a most for his partner.
~ He'll probably force you to show him your dance moves, so he could join in.
~ He's happy that fall is your favorite season because it's perfect cuddle weather!
~ He doesn't like when people dress to impress and cake makeup on. He's glad you dress how you want and don't cover you're natural beauty!
~ Since you love coffee, cafe dates are the usual for you two.

How it would happen:
Kirishima wanted all of his classmates to be on decent terms with him. When he started to talk to you, he found it precious that you were so shy.
He made it his goal to get you out of your shell and become the bestest of friends! Along the way he found out how quirky you were and started to develop the most minuscule of crushes. When he saw you dance and play the violin he fell, and I mean hard.

-whiterosebuds-
I would pair you up with Kaminari!

Why I pair you two up:~ His terrible jokes and pickup lines would make you laugh

~ His terrible jokes and pickup lines would make you laugh.
~ Since he's a little eccentric your calm aura would help him a lot!
~ It would be a relief that you both can have your awkward episodes, and the other understanding.
~ He'd be terrible at finding ideas for dates and would rather not stay cooped up at home or in a cafe. So the art museum is your go to!

How it would happen:
He would find you appealing and, attempt, to use a cheesy pick up line on you. To his surprise you laughed. It was then you hit it off.
From quick friends to fast lovers, you two would be an amazing couple.

NagitoBagle100
I would pair you up with Midoriya!

Why I pair you two up: ~ Just as you enjoy anime/ manga and drawing it, Midoriya enjoys doing the same thing with heroes

~ Just as you enjoy anime/ manga and drawing it, Midoriya enjoys doing the same thing with heroes.
~ To even get Midoriya to think of you romantically, you would first have to be nice to all those around you and be quick to help.
~ He's glad you don't condone bullies and that you can relate to what he went through.
~ Being the nerd he is, he would probably search his and your zodiac compatibility. It reassures him that cancers and libras mix well.
~ When you feel insecure, this boy will be on top of you! Constantly showering you in compliments and whispering sweet nothings is what Midoriya does to help you.

How it would happen:
      During class you saw Bakugou messing with him, so you stood up for him. After that you became quick friends.
      You would each slowly open up to each other and find out how much you have in common.
      He would develop a crush on you, but being the shy boy he is you would either confess or Uraraka would step in.