Out of your League- Denki Kaminari x Reader

Quirk- Chainsaw: User can release metal chainsaws from their forearms. This chainsaw can cut through even diamond, but leaves the User with thicker looking forearms.
Extra Info- (Name) is in class 1.A and she is reserved and shy. Kaminari finds himself falling in deeper in love with her everyday.
      ⚠️ SOME SPOLIERS FROM CHAPTER 98-99 (Its just their dorm decorations)⚠️

      Kaminari and Sero were walking through the many hallways of U.A, idly chatting when Kaminari suddenly stops doing both. "Dude. Stop staring at her." Sero slaps his back, "Ask her out!"
      "B-but, she's like perfect! I bet her room is filled with shelves of books. She probably hates EVERYTHING about me." Rubbing his hair in irritation, Sero rolls his eyes.
      "You're hopeless..."
~~~~~
      During that day's hero classes we were tasked with sparring in front of the class. I was paired with Todoroki, a good friend of mine.
      Hearing All Might call our names, we head to the makeshift ring. Droning on about the rules and regulations I bow to Todoroki and prepare for the battle.
      Hearing a 'begin' I aim for Todoroki's right side. Seeing I a slight smirk, I inwardly giggle. Spewing fire at me, I block it with my chainsaw.
Raising his left hand to send an ice attack at me, I backflip and land behind him. Leaving no time for him to react I place him in a chokehold . Slowly raising his hands up he begins to freeze my arms. Releasing him, I activate my chainsaws and saw the ice. Going in for another attack I hear a whistle go off.
"TIMES UP! It's is a tie for you two!" All Might bellows from his perch. Bowing once again towards Todoroki I exit the arena.
~~~~~
Gripping his 'manly' arm tightly Kirishima groans, "LET go man!" Kirishima awkwardly laughs as he lets go of his arm.
"Sorry... but wasn't she cool! She went up against Todoroki!" Squealing like a fangirl Kaminari goes off on a rant of how cool (Name) is.
"Ask her out." "Can't she's outta my league!"
~~~~~
      After the whole ordeal of with Bakugou's kidnapping, the U.A students moved into dorms. Once the students had finished, Mina Ashido suggested a dorm room competition.
"ALLL RIGHTY THAAAAN! Let's begin!"
Midoriya's room was filled with All Might merch, Tokoyami's is well....dark, Aoyama's was bright and sparkly, Ojirou's was plain, Ida's was Ida like, Kaminari's was a random jumble, Koda's had a bunny, Kirishima's was manly, Shoji's had a futon, that's it, Sero's was Asian, Todoroki's was completely rebuilt to be Japanese, Satou's had a mini kitchen was cake, Jirou's was filled with instruments, Hagugakure's was girly, Uraraka's was bland, Ashido's was pattern filled, Yaoyorozu was cramped, and (Name)'s....
"Wait... wasn't (Name) with us?" Mina asks.
"I mean she's so quiet she probably slipped away." Midoriya begins to go off mumbling.
Rolling her eyes Uraraka knocks on her door.
A few second wait they hear a 'thump'. Creaking the door open a crack (Name) peaks out.
"Oh, hi guys. Do you need something?" (Name) fully opens her door to reveal her unruly hair and wrinkled tank top and basketball shorts.
"May we see your room (Name)?" Yaoyorozu questions.
Nodding her head she moves to the side to allow them in.
They are greeted by posters upon posters of anime and tv shows. With shelves filled with merchandise and manga. A hammock as a bed with a case filled with orthodontic tools.
"WHOA!"
"You have dentures (name)..?" Midoriya pipes up.
"It's for my retainer." She pops it out, "See?"
"You watch (Fave anime)?!" Kaminari cries.
With sparkles in her eyes she screeches, "ITS A MASTERPIECE!" The rest of 1.A shares a look and slides out of her room.
Seating herself on her bed she begins to talk about her love of (Fave anime). While Kaminiari grasps onto every word.
"Hey...uh maybe we can talk more about this on a date?"
"Sure."
"You won't regret I- WAIT YES?!"
"Why not! I've always liked you.. though I thought you were way cooler than me."
Passing out with his soul faintly escaping, (Name) carries him to his room.