Awkward- Katsuki Bakugou x Reader [Request]

Thanks Rinhoshina8 (and your cousin) for requesting! Hope you both enjoy! I cringe whenever I write Yaoyoboobies!

      Omegaverse- This A.U has the roles of Alpha, Beta, and Omega. Each and every person has their own scent and mate. (Based a lot on wolf life). The alphas are dominant; betas are regular; and omegas are submissive, have nests (safe place), and heats (best time to mate). (For more Info/detail- look up Omegaverse!)
      Quirk- Shapeshifter: User can shape shift into almost any leaving creature; as long as the user understands its bodily functions.

Whenever a couple officially become mates, all awkwardness disappears. This wasn't the case for one couple.
That couple was Katsuki Bakugou and (Name) (Last Name). Sure, the overprotective nature of the alpha to the omega was there, but Katsuki couldn't defend the poor girl without becoming a tomato. And that hurt his pride a lot.
The first time (Name)'s heat came by, (Name) was too embarrassed to ask help from her alpha. She ended up going to her mom.
Which caused her mom to reprimand her for mating with an alpha that would leave their omega in heat alone.
Now, (Name) could understand why they both were like that. Katsuki was just a pineapple, he was prickly on the outside and sweet inside. He didn't understand how to be 'affectionate'. While (Name), was just extremely shy.
They did love each other, tons. But they just sucked at showing it.
Currently, (Name) was walking over to Katsuki's dorm. She was trying her best not to run away, she only wanted him to scent something. That was what normal partners did, right?
Just as she was about to knock, the door rapidly swung open.
She was greeted by her mate's usual scowl. "E-ep! K-Katsuki."
His features softened once he saw her, "What do you need?"
"U-um." (Name) fiddled with the blanket in her arms.
"Spit it out."
"S-smell..." Katsuki processed her words slowly.
"You want me to scent this?" She nodded slowly.
Katsuki nodded and led her in, "A-are you on , y'know that?"
(Name) adverted her gaze, she was scared to tell him.
"(Name)..." Katsuki growled.
"Y-yes...!"
"Geez..." Katsuki ruffles his hair, "You know you can come to me."
"I-I don't want to be a burden."
      "You're not a damn burden! I fucking," his voice got lower, "Love you..." With his usual cursing added to the conversation, it had to mean something. Katsuki has vowed to keep his profanities to a minimum when around her.
~~~~~
After much persuasion, and curses, (Name) had reluctantly made a minuscule nest in Katsuki's dorm.
(Name) had fallen into a light slumber; while Katsuki held her and, eventually, fell asleep.
But something unexpected awaited them when they awoke.
      Katsuki had laid on something rather pillowy, and snuggled closer.
      While (Name) had felt rather peculiar. She awoke and stared down at the sight before her.
      "K-katsuki..." He groaned, and snuggled even closer, if possible.
      "What?" Came his muffled voice.
      "M-my breasts...!"
      "Huh...the hell?" He felt around his head and eventually began to grope (Name).
      "K-katsuki, those are my breasts!"
      "I don't understand the problem."
      (Name) whined and pouted, knowing this wasn't going anywhere. She eventually gave up on arguing and started to run her hands through Katsuki's hair.
      Maybe this was the start of a less awkward relationship!

      Hoped you enjoyed Rinhoshina8 (and your cousin)!