Different- (Yandere) (Incubus) Katsuki Bakugou x (Amazon) Reader [Request]

Thank you Syrup-chan for requesting! Hope you enjoy! Apologies for the lack of updates!

Monster A.U- The characters are fictional beings if tales.
Extra Info- Bakugou is an incubus (a male demon who is told to be a sexual attraction to women.) While the reader is an amazon (female warriors whom are immortal)

      An Amazon was a feared female warrior with great power. They craved war, yet at the same time peace.
      They had such a loathing of men; except one warrior.
      She was a mere merchant named (Name). She didn't care for the petty feud between the genders. Oh, how soon she would regret that.
      The girl often wandered into the woods marginal to her home. One day she has met a male with ashy blonde hair that messily laid and demonic red eyes.
       They conversed, and (Name) had surprised him in saying she was an Amazon.
      The male, named Bakugou, refused to disclose such information. He simply stated he was a male that lived in a tiny village.
      He was entranced by (Name)'s beauty and wits, she was different than the other Amazons whom had throw themselves to him. His aura had no effect on the girl and he had grown to have a sickly obsession with her.
      Several months after their meetings had started, Bakugou has brought up a question.
      "Have you thought of becoming someone's partner?"
      The girl's features shifted into a scowl, "I have no problems with the male populace. But I would never submit myself to that. I am indeed an Amazon after all. So don't combust with hope."
      Bakugou's malevolent nature began to leak out. He had broken inside, his love's comment had released the damn of ill will.
      After that day, the two hadn't seen each other in normal circumstances.
~~~~~
      In the recent weeks the tribe of Amazons had been dwindling in numbers. It was a strange phenomenon the immortal warriors were facing.
The supposed immortal beings found their brethren dead. Their corpses naked, with a beasts claw marks sullying their blemish free skin.
The council of the warriors gathered, the building filled to the brim with people of importance. The most skilled fighters stood guard, while the rest waited expectantly in their village.
One girl in particular, a merchant named (Name), wandered into the depths of the marginal forest.
      She sauntered about, no set destination in mind. She scaled a tree a plucked one of its many fruits. She took a generous bite, and allowed the juice to slide down her cheek.
Something intakes the juice, leaving (Name)'s face red.
"You taste so damn sweet." A voice spoke.
"What?" (Name) jumps off the tree and unsheathes a dagger.
"Hmmm...quite swift moves." A being with ash-blonde hair a red eyes shows. It's upper body without attire, while the bottom covered in scales.
      That was the night she was taken by a sexual being. She had never conversed or interacted with the being until that day; or so she thought.
      The being was obsessed with her, he claimed her with his powers and stated they would be together for all of eternity.

      Hoped you enjoyed Syrup-Chan! ;D