A Memorable Day with the Bakugou's- Katsuki Bakugou x Reader [Request]

Thanks Chieri-and-swords for requesting! I hope you enjoy! (I LOOVED writing this) (I made the reader a bit shy)

Quirk- Sense Manipulation: User can manipulate the physical senses of oneself and others. The drawback often occurs when user goes beyond 30% increase or decrease, whatever the user does to others it occurs to them.
      Extra Info- (Name) is a in 1.A and relatively shy.
"I r-really l-like you! SO FUCKING GO OUT ON A DATE WITH ME!" Bakugo shoves a bouquet of burnt roses into my hands. I stood silent as a blush arose.
"It's P-PROBABY YOUR FUCKIN' QUIRK BUT STILL!"
Chatter is heard around us. I tear my gaze away from the, remains of, flowers. What I saw was 1.A flashing thumbs up to both Bakugo and I.
      Visibly shaking with anger, Bakugou rushes towards and lifts me up bridal style.
      "H-huh?!"
      "S-shut the Fuck up!" He starts rushing out of the school grounds, making swift twists and turns. A chase then ensues between 1.A and Bakugo.
      'T-this is considered kidnapping!' I clutch his shirt and bury my face in embarrassment. What I fail to see is him smirking with a slight blush.
      Several minutes later, we arrive at his abode. After we, successfully, escaped 1.A's clutches.
      He mutters and gropes through his pocket. (After he placed my bewildered form down.) He finally pulls out a key and unlocks the door.
       "I hope my shitty mom isn't here..." Thuds emit and I see a woman roundhouse kick Bakugo.
      "Shitty son!"
      "What the fuck you shitty woman!" They banter back and forth until the woman notices me.
      "Oh- you brought a guest," she cleans her hands on her shirt, "a cute one at that!" She sticks her hand out which I reluctantly shake, "Mitsuki Bakugo, call me Mitsuki."
      "I-I'm (Name) (Last Name)... it's nice to meet you Mitsuki-san!"
      "You're marrying her!"
      He turns his head to the side, "damn right I am..."
      I massively blush. 'Do I get a say in this?'
      "Please come in! My son's girlfriend should have dinner with me!"
     "S-she's not my girl-" I shyly clasp his hand.
     "I would l-love too!"
      Mitsuki squeals and rushes into the house.
      "You accept?" Bakugo quirks a brow at me.
      "I was going t-to accept...but one thing came after another."
      "That's a relief."
      "Oh KIDS!" Mitsuki reappears with several binders.
      "HELL NO!"
      "HELL YES!" The two then play a game of cat and mouse.
      I quietly seat myself as I watch the spectacle.
~~~~~
      "I'm home-" A man, whom I assumed to be Bakugou's father walks in, "Pardon me, but who are you?"
      "I'm (Name) (Last Name), your son's g-girlfriend."
      He sighs, "I'm assuming they're fighting over the albums."
      "Yes."
      He rubs his hair, "I'm Masaru...may you please help me with dinner?"
      "Of course!"
      Let's just say that day was a memorable one.

Hoped you enjoyed Chieri-and-swords!