Onesided- Minoru Mineta x Reader [Request]

Thanks for requesting ItsKisha064! Hope you enjoy!

Quirk- Fungus Manipulation: User can manipulate mushrooms, molds, and yeasts.
      Extra Info- (Name) is the loli of class 1.A. She's flat chested, short, and skinny.

      It was a miracle that Mineta began hitting on the loli of the class. It was a surprise even to him.
      She didn't have breasts and her quirk disgusted him. Molds, mushrooms, yeasts? The mere mention of the topic made Mineta queasy.
"Oh (Name)-chan~~" Said girl freezes and slowly turns around.
"H-hi Mineta-kun!"
      "You look spectacular today!"
      "T-thanks, Mineta-kun." Classmates eyes widen at the lack of perverted comments.
The boy then wonders off, eventually finding Yaoyorozu and attempting to grope her.
"T-that was strange Jirou..." Said girl nods at (Name) and slowly exits her daze.
      "V-very...."
~~~~~
      The chalkboard read, 'Operation: Date (Name)'
      The desks formed a circle and there sat all the boys (excluding Todoroki and Bakugou).
      Tokoyami raises his hand, "If I may, why are we here?"
      "Great question!" Kaminari smirks, "We are here to help a bro out!"
      Shouji creates a mouth with his quirk, "Is this in regards to Mineta's crush on (Name)?"
"Correct!"
"To be blunt, she'll probably reject you."
A gasp is heard, "How dare you!" Kirishima starts, "That is why we are here! We are here to help Mineta out!"
      Kaminari reaches for a piece of chalk, "Any ideas?"
      "Bake her something!"
"Satou, only you could get the ladies with that."
"True..."
The boys continue to discuss several ideas, none of which are acceptable. Eventually, they force Mineta to confess.
~~~~~
"(Name)-chan! I must confess something!"
"Ah, yes...?" Mineta holds a single rose to (Name)'s face.
"Please accept my feelings!"
Slightly panicking she sprints away, though leaving a message with mushrooms. The multitude of mushrooms read a, 'sorry, no'.
      Mineta then melts into a lump of disappointment.

      Hoped you enjoyed ItsKisha064! Sorry if it's really short, I couldn't think of any ideas for Mineta!

      40k views, 2k votes? THANKS SO MUCH!