IcyBoom- Katsuki Bakugou x Reader x Shouto Todoroki {Part Two} [Request]

      My peepz have requested a part two! And I shall comply~~

      Quirk- Gravity Compression: This quirk is often confused for zero gravity! In reality this quirk changes an objects density. (Example- User can make a balloon as dense as an elephant.) Another reason why it is confused for zero gravity is the drawback, if one goes past their weight limit, they become nauseated.
Warning- Cursing!

      "They've been on top of you, (Name)." Tsuyu points out her pointer.
I sigh and gaze out the window, "They're damn idiots. I honestly don't understand why they try so hard."
      Uraraka places her arm on her desk and leans on her hand, "You're so lucky though. To have two boys fight over you. They're polar opposites no less! You must really be something."
      "It's so damn stupid!" I ruffle my hair and groan, "They're treating me as a sort of prize to be won. I've told them countless times! I am not looking for a relationship."
Uraraka giggles, "You never know~" She winks and stands, "Soon your heart will be going," Her hands form into a heart, "Doki~ Doki~"
I flip her off, "You're fucking useless."
She blows a kiss and wanders off.
~~~~~
      "(Name)-san!"
      "Bitch!"
      I visibly cringe, "Yes?" In synchronized they bow.
      "Please tutor us!"
      My eyebrow arches questionably, "Excuse me?"
      "Please help us!"
      I sigh, "With what?"
      "In hero training!"
      I slowly nod and begin to walk, "Was this practiced? That was questionable."
"It was pure-"
Bakugou activates his quirk, "Why the hell would I make a plan with this bastard?!"
"Destress your breasts, Bakugou."
"I told you to call me- Why THE HELL SHOULD I CALL MY BREASTS?!" I giggle and open a door.
I lean my head back to tell the boys my plan, but what greeted me was two cherry-red faces.
I deadpan as I place my bag near a tree. I had lead them to a clearing nearby the school.
"You two are pathetic." I make a 'come at me gesture', "Let's begin with basic sparring. Both of you come at me."
Todoroki appeared pensive, "Shouto I can withstand both of your attacks. You've seen me do so with ease one-on-one."
      "Alright..." He immediately comes at me with the full power of his quirk, fire and ice attacks swarm at me, which I quickly dodge.
      Explosions go off, I prepare to dodge each one, but I am surprised when Todoroki was instead blocking them.
      Bakugou screeches, "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU USE ALL YOUR POWER ON HER? AM I NOT WORTHY ENOUGH?"
      Todoroki freezes and I quickly go to defend him.
      "You idiot!" I smack him, "Apologize."
"Why the fuck should I....?" I activate my quirk.
"A-po-lo-gize." I hiss out the syllables.
"I'm fuckin sorry! Geez deactivate your damn quirk."
       I do so, "Shall we continue...?"
Yet another synchronized nod is cued. ~~~~~
Entering the classroom in February, I am greeted by barrages of questions. But one piqued my interest.
"Why is there burnt flowers on your desk?"
"Pardon?" I maneuver through the crowd and walk to my desk.
      Atop it was a burnt bouquet of roses...? And a white box with a red ribbon binding it to a book.
      "It has begun," Uraraka begins as she squats.
      Mina appears and places her hands on Uraraka's shoulders, "You must choose~~"
      They each stare as the begin to move in circular movements.
      "Yes, yes please stop. I'm afraid you'll start a cult to antagonize me."
      Uraraka and Mina ominously stand straight, while each point a finger to their eyes, then moving it to mine.
      And so the month of February began, and the final stretch to win my heart had begun.
~~~~~
      "Katsuki-san Todoroki-san!" I bow towards the two, "I-um have something important to tell you two."
      Each bore a subtle blush, but then glowered to their opponent.
      "Just tell us whom-"
      "FUCKING SAY THE NAME!"
      I continually switched the foot I leaned on, "W-Well I choose-"

WHO DO YOU CHOOSE? Is it the level-headed and mysterious Shouto Todoroki or the Explosive and impulsive Katsuki Bakugou? MAYBE BOTH! Tell me in the comments~~~
      Author-sensei would choose Todo-kun!

      Hoped you enjoyed! Request again anytime (after I open da requests tho)!