Ochaco's Second Cousin- Izuku Midoriya x (Shy) Reader [Request]

Thanks Chieri-and-swords for requesting! Hope you enjoy!

Quirk- Intangibility: User is able to move through objects and ignore most physical effects. Though the drawback causes it to activate randomly. 

      "Are you sure Uraraka-san." The before said girl was spinning in my computer seat.
      "You should trust your second cousin more! And call me Ochaco!"
      Flinching at her outburst I apologize, "S-sorry Ochaco-san."
      She sighs, "It's an improvement. I guess."
~~~~~
      "Oh Deku!" Uraraka innocently prances up to him.
      "Y-Yes Uraraka...?" Midoriya nervously fiddles with his hands.
      "Remember the girl I told you about," Uraraka wiggles her eyebrows, "I've set up date for you two. It's on Saturday at twelve!" Leaving no room for complaints she rushes out of the classroom.
      "A d-date?!" Midoriya's soul visibly leaves his body.
~~~~~
      "Hmmm....." Holding up two hangers with possible outfit choices Uraraka glances at me, "Why is your wardrobe made up of black! Literally all of it!"
      Nervously scratching my cheek I reply, "It veers attention away from me. It's also one of my favorite shades."
      She groans in irritation, "Wear this one then." She hands me a black shirt with dandelions, with long sleeves accompanied by frills at the end. While she handed me black skinny jeans and a pair of knee-high boots.
      She then goes through her bag and pulls out makeup.
      "Please don't Ochaco-san!" Blocking my face with a towel, I rush out of my bedroom.
      "Oh no you don't!" A game of cat and mouse ensues, with Uraraka as victor.
      "I'll just put mascara and lipgloss."
      Accepting defeat I comply.
~~~~~
      "Attach this to your ear and follow my directions." Uraraka hands an earpiece to Midoriya.
      "Alright....but what's with the getup?" Midoriya motions towards Uraraka's sunglasses and hat with a wig.
      "I'll be inside monitoring you. I wish you luck." She shoves Midoriya into the restaurant.
      "Urgh....(H/C) hair she said...." He looks at each of the customers and notices a (H/C) head in a corner booth reading a book.
      "Excuse me..." Midoriya appears to blush profusely and stutters out, "A-are you (N-Name)?!"
      "Y-Yes!" (Name) places her book down and motions for him to sit.
      She places her hands together and apologizes, "I'm s-sorry if you didn't w-want w-water!"
      He waves his hands in front of him, "It's f-fine!"
      "Bzzt- you're being pathetic." Uraraka chimes into Midoriya's ear.
      "S-so What book we're you reading?"
      (Name) places a strand of hair behind her ear and states, "(Fav Book) it's a must-read!" She pauses and blushes, "I'm s-Sorry for my outburst!"
      Midoriya chuckles, "It's fine. We s-should order.
      (Name) nods rapidly.
~~~~~
      The two chatted about random topics. They had hit it off rather nicely.
      "She actually did that!" (Name) giggles out.
      "Yeah...she scared me with the sudden 'I will win' change."
      Reaching for her water, (Name)'s quirk activates and spills it all over her, "Geez.." She reaches for a napkin and wipes herself.
      "L-let me help!" Midoriya reaches out and begins to dab her lap.
      "Bzzt- I never knew you were so bold Deku~" Realizing what he did he blushes massively.
      "I-I'm so sorry!"
      "I-it's Fine! You h-had good intent!"
~~~~~
      "I had fun today Midoriya." (Name) looks down and mutters out, "Let's do this again sometime."
      "Y-yes!"
      (Name) leans towards his ear, "And please tell Ochaco-san she isn't slick." She then kisses his cheek and rushes into her house.

Hoped you enjoyed Chieri-and-swords! Request again anytime!